Rep is back

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Now let's be men and not abuse the system! Neg rep when necessary, not to cause problems!

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
@Zoro please at-least warn this idiot @Saylé.

He comes on my thread and harasses me for no-reason and when I fire back he red-reps me. Fucking idiot.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
You need to take it down a notch or two with the insults.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Then don't go into his thread with the hope of working him up. End this now.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Saylé said:
Stop coming on my threads then and stop talking to me, since all you do is talk stupid shit anyway.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
2kewl4u said:
Saylé said:
Stop coming on my threads then and stop talking to me, since all you do is talk stupid shit anyway.
As do you, you come to my threads and talk stupid shit and add next to nothing to any of the discussions that we have. Stay the fuck off my threads and we won't have a problem.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Saylé said:
2kewl4u said:
Saylé said:
As do you, you come to my threads and talk stupid shit and add next to nothing to any of the discussions that we have.
No, I don't. I only do when you are the one starting it. Everyone here knows.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What did I just say? End this now. Is it that tough to listen to authority? Just stop going to each other with the hope of getting one another mad. It accomplishes nothing, and wastes all of our time.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Zoro said:
Then don't go into his thread with the hope of working him up. End this now.
No, now I'm pissed off.

I wasn't the one calling him a 'fucking idiot' in addition to other awful names. What a little snitch bitch.

@2kewl4u I'm talking to you. :CC

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
2kewl4u said:
Saylé said:
2kewl4u said:
As do you, you come to my threads and talk stupid shit and add next to nothing to any of the discussions that we have.
You do it all the time.

If I state my opinion on something you'll randomly come in and say 'I haven't read Dragonball', or that I'm factually incorrect.

You WERE the one who instigated it actually.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fucking stop or I'll ban you both on the spot. I opened this hoping we could avoid petty arguments like this, and of course one sparked within minutes.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Saylé said:
2kewl4u said:
Saylé said:
You do it all the time.

If I state my opinion on something you'll randomly come in and say 'I haven't read Dragonball', or that I'm factually incorrect.

No, I didn't. Show me the post, before you start talking biased shit about me.

I never did anything without you having instigated me before. My "you never saw DragonBall" comment came from you making me angry on my thread. Stay the fuck away from my threads, please. :cage2 :cage2 :cage2

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
2kewl4u said:
Saylé said:
2kewl4u said:
You do it all the time.

No, I didn't. Show me the post, before you start talking biased shit about me.

I never did anything without you having instigated me before. My "you never saw DragonBall" comment came from you making me angry on my thread. Stay the fuck away from my threads, please. :cage2 :cage2 :cage2
I shared my opinion and you angrily posted some absurd comment. I will happily post in your threads if I so desire.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Your opinion was factually wrong. :cage2 :cage2 :cage2

You never saw DragonBall either, so no-one will take your "opinion" serious anyway.

Whatever, as far as I'm concerned that just shows how desparate you are. Stalk me if you want to, creep. :cage1 :cage1 :cage1

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
We will see you in 7 days, Tosh. You were warned multiple times through PM, and even in this thread, yet you failed to comply with a simple request I asked of you. I feel disrespected as the Admin of this site, as you clearly cannot listen to me telling you to stop.

2kewl4u is not innocent in this case either, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as I'm pretty sure he didn't see my most recent post before replying. You however, were warned about being close to suspension, and this pushed you over the line. I will unban you next Friday.

Pocket-God

Elite
Meep I preferred when the rep thing was gone tbh :V
People don't really use it correctly....they usually just Red-Rep people who don't agree with them ._. and then the person who got the Red-Rep just Red-Reps every post made by the person who Red-Reped them in the first place....and that goes on pretty much for the rest of the thread, well at least that's how it seems to go from what I've seen.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Most of these issues will be gone now. The poison has been removed

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Everything happens while I'm at school. :cry

Anyways, removing negative rep is probably the best thing to do, as it only causes problems. (as we've just seen)

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I still don't think it should be a problem. We went a year with almost no issues.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o