So is Freeza's powerup official?

Victorious

Mid Class Warrior
I haven't watched but bits and pieces of Super. It looks like shit to me. I just want to know if the Freeza going from fodder of Trunks arc Future Trunks to more powerful than Super Vegetto just from training for 4 months is official now?

Victorious

Mid Class Warrior
Lol, looks like AT called up George Lucas and got advice on how to continue and old cherrished franchised which had long ago needed and seemingly had closure.

Zippy

Super Elite
He never trained so apparently it makes sense :troll :troll :troll

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
It doesn't matter if someone doesn't want to 'consider' it an a part of their personal canon. It's a part of the official canon.

“”Dragon Ball Super” is a complete continuation of the Majin Buu story arc” and “It’s got a bit of post-battle aftermath” and “continues with the “Battle of Gods” arc where the God of Destruction Beerus appears and the “Revival of ‘F’” arc where Freeza comes back to life, and then, [Toriyama has] written a strange new story where they finally depart from this universe.”

Yes, Frieza's power-up is official. But if you follow my theory that:

Oob/Goku Ssj3 > Goku Base (EOZ) >= Mr.Boo > Goku Base (FnF) > Goku Base (Post-God)

Than Frieza's power-up wasn't all that large.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
FnF was such an awesome, wicked movie. From the fight choreography to the animation. It far surpassed anything in the anime.

Victorious

Mid Class Warrior
h0kuten said:
It doesn't matter if someone doesn't want to 'consider' it an a part of their personal canon. It's a part of the official canon.

“”Dragon Ball Super” is a complete continuation of the Majin Buu story arc” and “It’s got a bit of post-battle aftermath” and “continues with the “Battle of Gods” arc where the God of Destruction Beerus appears and the “Revival of ‘F’” arc where Freeza comes back to life, and then, [Toriyama has] written a strange new story where they finally depart from this universe.”

Yes, Frieza's power-up is official.

Well yeah, it can be canon but we can recognize it for the shit that it.

Jurassic Park : great
Rocky I and II : great
Star Wars OT : great
Terminator I and II : great
The Matrix : good
Jaws I and II : good

Jurassic Part II and III : shit
Rocky everything past II : mostly shit
Star Wars prequals : shit
Terminator everything past II : shit
The Matrix sequals : mostly Shit
Jaws everything past II : shit

Dragon Ball Super : shit

So yeah, Dragon Ball Super or GT's relation to to DB-DBZ is nothing that hasn't happened before in fictional universes and great franchises. So as far as I'm concerned midichlorians and Jar Jar Binks don't exist and neither does this Freeza Dragon Ball Super garbage.

Uchiha

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Official canon means absolutely nothing to me. The guidebooks, anime, movies, etc are all part of the franchise's "official" canon.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Victorious said:
h0kuten said:

So yeah, Dragon Ball Super or GT's relation to to DB-DBZ is nothing that hasn't happened before in fictional universes and great franchises. So as far as I'm concerned midichlorians and Jar Jar Binks don't exist and neither does this Freeza Dragon Ball Super garbage.
That don't matter none. Just because it isn't good enough for you doesn't mean it doesn't take place in the same Universe as the Manga.

Victorious

Mid Class Warrior
h0kuten said:
Victorious said:
h0kuten said:

That don't matter none. Just because it isn't good enough for you doesn't mean it doesn't take place in the same Universe as the Manga.
There is a manga of Super, that's not the point. I'm just saying in most critics eyes it's going in the same trash heap of history as The Godfather 3 and the star wars prequels.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
It's all subjective. However I really enjoyed the Star Wars prequels and a majority of the movies on your list.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui