SSJ Vegeta (Pre Majin) vs SSJ2 Teen Gohan

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Who wins? I’m starting to lean towards Vegeta. Much easier to take his “we’re stronger than Gohan now” at face value instead of circling around the question with excuses like “Budokai was retconned” or “He meant in equal forms”.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I go with Gohan > SSJ1 adults. He's still able to keep up with and even briefly overwhelm a Cell tier opponent (regardless of whether he's using MSSJ tier or SSJ2 tier power), I see no reason to inflate PM Vegeta to the extent that he can defeat an SSJ2 when even with the Majin Boost and SSJ2 he could only stalemate SSJ2 Goku.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I go with Gohan > SSJ1 adults. He's still able to keep up with and even briefly overwhelm a Cell tier opponent (regardless of whether he's using MSSJ tier or SSJ2 tier power), I see no reason to inflate PM Vegeta to the extent that he can defeat an SSJ2 when even with the Majin Boost and SSJ2 he could only stalemate SSJ2 Goku.

Vegeta did make it pretty clear Gohan and Dabra were nothing to him without spoiling that he had SSJ2.

@GreatSaiyaman123

You could also post this question on Neoseeker.

I already discussed this with MexicanWarrior and p123 there. Might post later to see the opinions of others.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Vegeta did make it pretty clear Gohan and Dabra were nothing to him without spoiling that he had SSJ2.
That's why I go with Gohan being SSJ1. Makes everything make more sense, other than that retarded dialogue of Kibito being told he hadn't seen the Saiyans at their greatest power. I also think the Majin charm unlocking Vegeta's SSJ2 for him is retarded because he only went SSJ when suffering from the pain the charm caused him and he turned SSJ2 of his own free will, though I'm not sure if you argue that or not. Either way, I don't think the gulf between Gohan and the adults is so big he can't close it with SSJ2.

SIAD

Elite

I already discussed this with MexicanWarrior and p123 there. Might post later to see the opinions of others.
Yes, put this topic also on Neosekeer, it would be interesting to see everyone's opinions.

On this issue I am undecided, Guerrero Mexicano and P are with you, while Papasmurf and Mikael do not agree.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I also think the Majin charm unlocking Vegeta's SSJ2 for him is retarded because he only went SSJ when suffering from the pain the charm caused him and he turned SSJ2 of his own free will, though I'm not sure if you argue that or not.

Of course not lmao. That's soooo 2011 bro.

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
If something may prove me if ssj goku and specially the weaker ssj vegeta could fill half of the buu meter that fast like ssj2 gohan's energy did I would believe it. However, it was needed ssj2 goku's energy alone to fill up the other half that fast. So I go with ssj2 gohan > ssj goku > ssj vegeta

Father

Mid Class Warrior
PM SSJ Vegeta is not cuttin it unfort.
He gets taken to jail by SSJ2 Gohan easily.
It Miranda rightening huehue

Hector

High Class Warrior
SSJ2 Teen Gohan was at least equal to FP Perfect Cell. I don't think Vegeta could rival that power in SSJ1.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
By anime Gohan has the same Power in cell-Saga but he is so rusty that he can be defeated by very weak opponents , Vegeta can win