Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kefla wins Scenario 2

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Goku wins Scenario 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Base Goku is given the power of Episode 116 Ultra Instinct Goku but not the automatic movement/reactions of UI. Can he still win?

Scenario 1: Both in character

Scenario 2: Both bloodlusted

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Goku loses. SSJ2 isn't a very draining form and I don't think he can last whatever amount of time Kefla can have of the hour she normally would if his punches are too weak to noticeably damage her, and his reactions aren't automatic as they are in UI.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Idea of Gaslight said:
Goku loses. SSJ2 isn't a very draining form and I don't think he can last whatever amount of time Kefla can have of the hour she normally would if his punches are too weak to noticeably damage her, and his reactions aren't automatic as they are in UI.

I would put them as equals in strength personally. Unmastered UI Goku's punches were messed up since they were half conscious/half unsconscious when they should've been fully unconscious. Base Goku with UI's power will at least have fully conscious punches though less accurate/precise so a little more powerful i'd say. Mastered UI Goku's Fully Unconscious punches would be even better than that.

UI Goku's reactions/automatic movement also gave Goku the appearance of having a much greater speed advantage however it was just that there was no delay between his thoughts and actions so for someone who is just as fast as him they seem slower in comparison due to having that delay.

I think they could have a fairly equal/even brawl or beam clash with it being a toss-up who would win out for either of those.

If she resorts to her Aura Laser Barrage though he's completely done for since even with UI's automatic reactions Goku was grazed by a few lasers, and Roshi stated Goku would die if any of them landed on him.

She's much more likely to start off with the Aura Laser Barrage in Scenario 2 so i'd have her win that scenario a solid majority of times and for Scenario 1 i'd give her a slight majority since he at least has a chance to beat her before she resorts to that Aura Laser Barrage if he plays his cards right.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
UI Goku seemed to have the power-advantage, since Piccolo said Kefla was only higher than Initial UI Goku, so I say he wins.

EDIT: Actually I say no now. His power wasn't all that impressive as his dodging and movements, so he probably loses unless he also gets to keep the speed.

Keedounan

Elite
xenos5 said:
Base Goku is given the power of Episode 116 Ultra Instinct Goku but not the automatic movement/reactions of UI. Can he still win?

Scenario 1: Both in character

Scenario 2: Both bloodlusted

Goku loses. Without UI's speed, all he has is UI's unmastered strength, which didn't fazed much Kefla, except for the point-blank Kamehameha. Not to mention, if Kefla's last attack could graze Goku even with said UI speed, he's not going to survive without it, especially in the second round.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui