SSj3 Gotenks vs Super-Boo

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Let's say Gotenks can stay (SSj3) Gotenks for the whole fight, however long it might take.

He has normal stamina, maybe say that of Base Goku.

Gotenks is obviously higher.

Can Boo outlast him with his regneration or will Gotenks win?

Also Gotenks is serious from the start and Boo has no absorption in this fight, obviously.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Gotenks with SSJ3 seems to defy the normal effects that SSJ3 has on the body. He was using the form for a substantial amount of time with no signs of stamina loss/power drain. I think fusion must have some magical aspect that counters SSJ3's negative aspects. Having said that, it will essentially ensure his victory. If he can maintain the form, he will have no problem disposing of Boo as he was about to in the manga before he defused.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I think his power advantage is enough to overcome Buu's regeneration and infinite stamina.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Super Saiyan said:
Gotenks with SSJ3 seems to defy the normal effects that SSJ3 has on the body. He was using the form for a substantial amount of time with no signs of stamina loss/power drain. I think fusion must have some magical aspect that counters SSJ3's negative aspects. Having said that, it will essentially ensure his victory. If he can maintain the form, he will have no problem disposing of Boo as he was about to in the manga before he defused.
Couldn't Boo have guarded, though?

He just stood there, like nothing.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Sure, but Gotenks seemed pretty sure his Kamehameha would've finished the job. I don't see why we should disbelieve him.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Super Saiyan said:
Sure, but Gotenks seemed pretty sure his Kamehameha would've finished the job. I don't see why we should disbelieve him.
But then Super-Boo sensed Gohan, and thought he could at-least last until then. It seemed confusing.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Fantastische Hure said:
Super Saiyan said:
But then Super-Boo sensed Gohan, and thought he could at-least last until then. It seemed confusing.
Yes, but Boo would have to be moronic to allow himself to get beat up by his rival. Gotenks was kicking his ass the moment he got serious, enough so to suggest that he could win the fight pretty easily. Boo's quote is certainly odd, I'm honestly wondering how perfect the translation is. I hate to play the "Boo is cocky" card, but it may need to be used here. It's perfectly clear via feats that he is unable to keep up with SSJ3 Gotenks.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Super Saiyan said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Super Saiyan said:
Yes, but Boo would have to be moronic to allow himself to get beat up by his rival. Gotenks was kicking his ass the moment he got serious, enough so to suggest that he could win the fight pretty easily. Boo's quote is certainly odd, I'm honestly wondering how perfect the translation is. I hate to play the "Boo is cocky" card, but it may need to be used here. It's perfectly clear via feats that he is unable to keep up with SSJ3 Gotenks.
Maybe he relied on his regeneration, better to stay alive than to accidetally weaken Gotenks before Gohan arrives.

But I think you are right.

Pointer

Low Class Warrior
there are two statements against each other

first super buu stated upon gohans arrival there was nobody who was stronger than him

second. Gotenks stated he could defeat buu if he really wanted to and gohan is just a little stronger than him but that also might be just a show-off

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Bootenks statement is confusing though. Maybe he knew the kids will defuse and will be stronger than him temporary.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Gotenks' Kamehameha was Super Buu's end. Gotenks had the upper hand the whole fight. It was like Kkx2 Goku vs Vegeta

Lord Beerus

Low Class Warrior
If Gotenks can stay SSJ3 for the whole fight, then he pummels Super Boo to a pulp.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I'm giving this to Gotenks he had control of the entire fight. The best shot Super Buu gave only did cosmetic damage and Gotenks returned the exact same hit and fired Super Buu knocking him out of the sky. Gotenks was just about to kill him before timing out.

SuperGogeta

Low Class Warrior
If Gotenks was SSj3 the whole fight and doenst mess around , He S***stomps Boo IMO

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Wasn't he about to beat him anyway? Goku predicted that in this rate Gohan wont even get a chance. I don't see why Gotenks wouldn't win