Staying logged in

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I've been having this issue of being logged out frequently on Google Chrome, despite checking the box that says "Remember Me". I'm not closing out of Chrome either, just closing the tab. It doesn't happen on Firefox as far as I've seen, so what's going on?

Uchiha

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Dunno, thought we squashed this problem a while ago. It might be an IP update from the host. Can you try logging out from here and then logging in from Icognito mode and see if the problem is happening there too?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
It didn't do it in incognito mode, but it did log me out on this side again.

Uchiha

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Kamikaze Pyro said:
It didn't do it in incognito mode, but it did log me out on this side again.
Meaning there's something funky on either your cache or cookies. You'll have to either clear all of the cache/cookies, or use another browser you've never Zeta'd on to prove the point.

Warmmedown

Elite
pretty annoying. Been happening to me last few days when I try to post. Chrome again (mobile).

edit: it's a miracle :fuckyou (pretend she's Nami)
it went through

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I've never had the problem while posting. Weird. I think it's an issue with my Chrome. It doesn't happen on Firefox, and it doesn't happen on Chrome on my work computer. I'll check into my settings now and see if there's anything funky going on.

I'm not sure what it is. Passwords and auto-fill data was left alone. Cookies were being deleted, so I unchecked that. We'll see.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Success...so far. Closed the tab for a bit, came back and I'm still logged in.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o