TRIGGER Reviews - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Here's the late 10th anniversary gift for Tenkaichi 3:

http://triggereviews.blogspot.com/2017/11/dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkachi-3-review.html

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Fantastische Hure said:
Can't believe it's been 10 years.
About time they did in HD re-release of it for the current generation of consoles, if not an HD collection of the whole trilogy.

Still waiting...

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Can't believe it's been 10 years.
About time they did in HD re-release of it for the current generation of consoles, if not an HD collection of the whole trilogy.

Still waiting...
That might make me consider buying a current gen. console. I never got to play the Budokai-Tenkaichi games really, since I didn't have a Play-Station 2. The only one I kind-of once played was Budokai-Tenkaichi 2 when a friend rented the game and we played together. I remember really liking that. I always got to see the hype though. Magazines and such would show screen-shots and stuff pre-release or the reviews. At the time it was really something-else compared to Budokai, since Budokai-Tenkaichi was more like the series. Open world environment, instead of side-view. Got me hype and really made me want to play the games. Not to mention sooooo many characters and the elobarate story-modes (to me at the time).