Vegeta (Post Zarbon) vs. Dr. Wheelo

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
So Vegeta after getting his zenkai and killing Zarbon is at 30K or around that, all of us can agree. Dr. Wheelo on the otherhand, I don't think I've seen where people place him too many times. Goku required Kaioken x4 to overpower him if I recall correctly (Similar to Vegeta on Earth) so I tend to put him on the same level. But where do you guys put Dr. Wheelo, who'd do you think would win this fight?

High Class Warrior
SuperSaiyan2 said:
Who is Dr. Wheelo?

This guy
latest

He was the main villain from M2 World's Strongest. I recommend it if you haven't seen it. One of my favorite DBZ movies.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah I've never seen that film.

High Class Warrior
You should definitely watch if, Goku vs. Piccolo for the short fight they had was the highlight of the movie. As for the fight itself assuming Vegeta can score a galick gun than he can win otherwise he's going to have hard time scoring a win.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I'm pretty vague on this movie. That said, I think Vegeta takes this, since he was able to survive a spirit bomb from an equal to stronger version of Goku. Wheelo was undone by the same attack.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
According to the movie pamphlet, Dr. Wheelo is 39,000 :/

I will ignore that.

High Class Warrior
I ignore a lot of those movie pamphlets. A lot of pamphlets, websites and what not give character's PL that don't add up with what was shown in the series.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Southern Gothic said:
I will ignore that.
If anything, I'd say this is one of the few pamphlet battle powers that works out pretty well. Based on Saiyan Arc flashbacks and the DBs being used in the film, it's safe to assume it logically takes place 1 year after the battle with Vegeta, meaning M2 Goku ought to be noticeably above Saiyan Arc Goku at the least. The same Goku needed Kaioken x4 to overpower Uiro, who wasn't even using an amplified attack, and even then, he only lost an arm.

Vegeta did have better survival feats, but unlike Uiro, there's no way I can see them as any more than PIS and CIS, since a stronger version of Vegeta got wrecked by Monster Zarbon quicker than he did from Kaioken x4 Goku, a Genki-Dama and Oozaru Gohan combined.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Captain Cadaver said:
Southern Gothic said:
I will ignore that.
If anything, I'd say this is one of the few pamphlet battle powers that works out pretty well. Based on Saiyan Arc flashbacks and the DBs being used in the film, it's safe to assume it logically takes place 1 year after the battle with Vegeta, meaning M2 Goku ought to be noticeably above Saiyan Arc Goku at the least. The same Goku needed Kaioken x4 to overpower Uiro, who wasn't even using an amplified attack, and even then, he only lost an arm.

Vegeta did have better survival feats, but unlike Uiro, there's no way I can see them as any more than PIS and CIS, since a stronger version of Vegeta got wrecked by Monster Zarbon quicker than he did from Kaioken x4 Goku, a Genki-Dama and Oozaru Gohan combined.

Considering that time frame, it does make some sense. I was left to assume M2 was maybe weeks after Vegeta arrived.

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work