Vegito vs Goza

Which fusion fighter do you think takes best out of 3 scenarios?

• Vegito takes best out of 3

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Goza takes best out of 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
This should be an extremely even matchup. Especially now that True Golden Frieza has shown to be an equal to SSB Goku.

No time limit for either fusion.

Scenario 1: Pure Martial Arts fight, no special techniques.

Scenario 2: No techniques restricted but both fusions are intending to KO the other

Scenario 3: Both fusions are bloodlusted

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
I think Freeza being a bigger asshole than Vegeta is what makes the difference here. Goza would get cocky, even more so than Vegetto. I guess Goza would make a mistake before Vegetto, which I think would be the deciding factor in either of the first two scenarios.

As for the third, assuming you mean rage, I'd have to give it to Vegetto again. Vegeta and Goku have a lot more to fight for than Freeza, which apparently means more rage power in Super. Freeza has shit.

You should provide a picture of Goza.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Paladin said:
I think Freeza being a bigger asshole than Vegeta is what makes the difference here. Goza would get cocky, even more so than Vegetto. I guess Goza would make a mistake before Vegetto, which I think would be the deciding factor in either of the first two scenarios.

I dunno, I think they'd be equally cocky. Both Vegeta and Frieza have a lot of pride (though Vegeta also has pride in his race rather than just pride in himself). Both can set aside their pride to accomplish their goals (Frieza worked under Beerus to keep his empire , and Vegeta would tolerate humiliation to keep Beerus from destroying the people important to him).

Paladin said:
As for the third, assuming you mean rage, I'd have to give it to Vegetto again. Vegeta and Goku have a lot more to fight for than Freeza, which apparently means more rage power in Super. Freeza has shit.

Eh. They aren't having to protect anything in this case though. They're just fighting in a sort of random encounter.

Paladin said:
You should provide a picture of Goza.

Sure. This is some pretty good fanart fitting of the concept
maxresdefault.jpg

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Vegito still wins. Elder Kaioshin named Goku and Vegeta as the top master of the universe from living world and after world and they keep pushing their limits every chance they got something Freeza wouldn't do unless if he badly needs it which made Vegito a perfect fusion, moreover they're rivals and that's definitely the strongest!

Goza will only get a massive boost but their characteristic will led to their defeat.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Vegetto wins. Aside from his psychokinesis, Freeza doesn't bring much to the table in terms of skill, considering he'd never trained before his revival, meaning he's primarily just brute force with nowhere near as much martial skill as Goku and Vegeta.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Vegetto wins. Aside from his psychokinesis, Freeza doesn't bring much to the table in terms of skill, considering he'd never trained before his revival, meaning he's primarily just brute force with nowhere near as much martial skill as Goku and Vegeta.

He clashes with Goku just fine despite not having that much martial arts training. The only area where he was insufficient skill-wise to my recollection was ki sensing since Goku was able to use that weakness against him in their first fight. But i'm pretty sure Golden Frieza can sense ki/god ki and even if he can't Goku can so being fused with Goku makes up for it.

Frieza's mental training in hell had him visualize Goku's fighting style and prepare against it with every possible counter to be able to kill him. The result of that was him landing a cross counter and getting a double KO since Goku had gotten stronger than he expected from everything that had happened in the living realm.

I don't think Frieza is unskilled in martial arts. I'd say he's an equal to current Goku and Vegeta in that aspect.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
No, he's not equal to Goku and Vegeta in terms of skills. There's a reason why he lose twice and that's because he lacked of skill to see his weakness.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Fearless 3:16 said:
No, he's not equal to Goku and Vegeta in terms of skills. There's a reason why he lose twice and that's because he lacked of skill to see his weakness.

That's irrelevant to his martial arts skill and he's now perfected his golden form (true golden frieza) so it doesn't have the weakness it and the 100% form had.

And he actually DID know his weakness from going 100% back during the namek saga. That's why he hesitated in using it for so long. Goku going SSJ at that point was something he'd never prepared before. He didn't have any reason to train to fix the energy drain for his 100% form before that point.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
xenos5 said:

That's irrelevant to his martial arts skill and he's now perfected his golden form (true golden frieza) so it doesn't have the weakness it and the 100% form had.

And he actually DID know his weakness from going 100% back during the namek saga. That's why he hesitated in using it for so long. Goku going SSJ at that point was something he'd never prepared before. He didn't have any reason to train to fix the energy drain for his 100% form before that point.
And what about FNF? He still didn't learn how to master his golden form and the reason why he mastered it currently is because he was forced to when he was in hell but the difference between him and the Saiyans is that they pushed themselves just oge get stronger but Freeza on the other hand is not and does is if its necessary.

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
Paladin said:
when was vegito cocky?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
KyuubiAhri said:
when was vegito cocky?
I guess when Boo turned him into candy? It's not as if Vegetto knew he could still fight in that form beforehand, plus it wasn't part of his plan of getting absorbed.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
And what about FNF? He still didn't learn how to master his golden form and the reason why he mastered it currently is because he was forced to when he was in hell but the difference between him and the Saiyans is that they pushed themselves just oge get stronger but Freeza on the other hand is not and does is if its necessary.

Frieza not having the same drive to get stronger doesn't make him weaker or less skilled. That Double KO clash wouldn't have happened if that were the case.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
xenos5 said:

Frieza not having the same drive to get stronger doesn't make him weaker or less skilled. That Double KO clash wouldn't have happened if that were the case.

Chapter: 504 (DBZ 310), P9.2-3
Context: as Vegetto beats up on Gohan-absorbed Boo
Kaioshin-Kibito: “H-he’s strong!!! Majin Boo there is helpless!!! To think that merging with the Potara would be this incredible…!!”
Elder Kaioshin: “Idiot, it’s because it was those two that they were able to go so far. Two of the top 3 masters in both the living world and afterlife have merged, after all. What’s more, two rivals have joined together. That’s definitely strongest.”

Goku and Vegeta keeps breaking their limits and been doing that in their entire life something that Freeza never did until he lose to Goku. Pushing your limits can be a factor to the fusion as well.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Chapter: 504 (DBZ 310), P9.2-3
Context: as Vegetto beats up on Gohan-absorbed Boo
Kaioshin-Kibito: “H-he’s strong!!! Majin Boo there is helpless!!! To think that merging with the Potara would be this incredible…!!”
Elder Kaioshin: “Idiot, it’s because it was those two that they were able to go so far. Two of the top 3 masters in both the living world and afterlife have merged, after all. What’s more, two rivals have joined together. That’s definitely strongest.”

Goku and Vegeta keeps breaking their limits and been doing that in their entire life something that Freeza never did until he lose to Goku. Pushing your limits can be a factor to the fusion as well.

Eh. I just think they'd be equals in strength and skill and the battle would be determined by how they make use of their combined techniques.

It could go either way IMO.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
The way Elder Kaioshin said it makes Vegito > everyone.

The Elder Kai has never seen a fusion between Goku and Frieza before.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
I mean, it's going to be close either way since right now we all assume Blue Goku ~ Blue Vegeta ~ Golden Shower Freeza. I don't think Goza will receive the rival boost though.