Wiki

Warmmedown

Elite
What do peeps think of having a wiki, mostly for the lols but can also document stuff. DBZF had one until sometime within the last 2 years the link was removed and it was possibly closed down, because ya know....over there the rule is if the inactive staff have had enough shut it down because they are gods.

Uchiha

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Yeah I can add one. I'm free today so I'll be adding a bunch of stuff to the forum.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
That'd be cool. It wouldn't hurt to document some things as they happen.

Uchiha

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
I was hoping for more of a Database on dragonball style wiki. Like an alternative to the current DB wiki that exists - with more factual content.

But if that's what people want more we can do that too.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
So you mean a DragonBall wikia, or a wikia with facts of this site (unlike DBZF which was humorous & funny, too)?

Uchiha

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Done: http://wiki.dbzeta.net/

now we need to decide if it's gonna be DB based on just based on this forum

Uchiha

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
So what @2kewl4u @Mike @shchavkyossj2

mentions system is hot

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
@Uchiha @Mike @shchavkyossj2 @Kamikaze Pyro @KingOfAllSaiyans @Doflamingo @Doctor Havoc

OMG! Epic!

Warmmedown

Elite
I think Shinden had a dbz wiki. I can't comment on that since I'm not into dbz stuff much.

Noice mentions system, was wondering what that was apart from being a new spam tool for certain known offenders.

Oh fk just checked and I have 78 notifications and 2 private messages....should check the Menu more.

Uchiha

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
I mean there isn't really enough going on around here to warrant a wiki just for it. Even F wasn't active enough IMO for a wiki lol.

If terribly biased site like Kanzenshits is gonna have a wiki you can be sure they're gonna fill it up with their biased drivel from the start and label it as facts. It's good to have a balancing force and release it before their's comes out.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
@Uchiha

Yeah I would be down for either.

Warmmedown

Elite
Not an active forum but I think a wiki would be active enough. At the very least it would be a handy archive.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
I think a forum gag wiki would be best. A DBZ wiki would be a UGGGGGGGGGGGE undertaking, considering you'll have to document almost everything Dragon Ball related.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Make sure my page has glorious tales of how glorious I am

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o