Recent content by Symbiote

  1. Symbiote

    When you think about it…

    Luffy & Krillin have the same Japanese VA. How far does this rabbit hole go :sponge
  2. Symbiote

    Is posting nudity not allowed?

    I laughed at this because I'm actually cooking a gumbo tomorrow.
  3. Symbiote

    Is posting nudity not allowed?

    Of all threads to bring back from the dead the bot picks this one lol
  4. Symbiote

    Recent Chapter Discussion

    To be fair when Kaido told him he was using it he was clueless. He didn't know you were able to coat it like CoA.
  5. Symbiote

    Can Gero accurately gauge the power of those weaker than himself?

    16's scanner > Everyone else's. 17, 18, Gero & Cell all being biomechanical with a personality must have hindered their ability to accurately read power levels. 17, Gero & Cell all let their ego get in the way at some point.
  6. Symbiote

    Recent Chapter Discussion

    Haven't read the chapter yet but maybe his King of Hell attacks aren't always AdvCoC? He wasn't aware he had the ability when he was fighting Kaido so maybe he was doing it subconsciously?
  7. Symbiote

    In most Studio-Ghibli movies do you think most have co-protagonists or deuteragonists

    I don't think I've watched a single one of their movies
  8. Symbiote

    Some-1 had to ask the tough question

    They would merge into one.
  9. Symbiote

    pull up wit the skrrrr

    pull up wit the skrrrr
  10. Symbiote

    What have you been watching in the past 7 days?

    Started Hajime no Ippo.
  11. Symbiote

    i have nothing of value to share, just trying to get the fat whores off my screen thanks.

    i have nothing of value to share, just trying to get the fat whores off my screen thanks.
  12. Symbiote

    now i see why you got banned before

    now i see why you got banned before
  13. Symbiote

    Jojo VS Hunter

    I liked season 1. Never watched the second one yet.
  14. Symbiote

    Jojo VS Hunter

    I tried to get into JoJo multiple times but could never get into it.
  15. Symbiote

    Dragon Ball is Playstation,Naruto is Xbox,One Piece is Nintendo,and Bleach is PC.

    Sailor Moon was also with DBZ in Toonami. It was the option for the girl audience.

Latest profile posts

pull up wit the skrrrr
I've done, guys xD I got on IRC. LOL.
Top