19 post vs 20 post

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
20 wins. 20 already had a fair head start and he absorbed Vegeta's BBA and ki from a suppressed Piccolo while Goku was weakened considerably by the time 19 absorbed his ki unless the ki 19 stole before Vegeta tore off his arms count 20 should take this.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
20 wins. 20 already had a fair head start and he absorbed Vegeta's BBA and ki from a suppressed Piccolo while Goku was weakened considerably by the time 19 absorbed his ki unless the ki 19 stole before Vegeta tore off his arms count 20 should take this.

That was a random blast 20 absorbed, not a BBA. On the other hand, 19 actually absorbed a Kamehameha from Goku.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
19 wins. His punch was able to make Vegeta bleed meaning Vegeta can't tank his punch like nothing. Yet, 20 was absolutely helpless against Piccolo who should be considerably below Vegeta.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
That was a random blast 20 absorbed, not a BBA. On the other hand, 19 actually absorbed a Kamehameha from Goku.

Looked like a Final Flash to me.

20 should beat this clown easily.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Looked like a Final Flash to me.

20 should beat this clown easily.
How? 19's punch made Vegeta go back and his mouth was bleeding from it. 20 was getting his ass kicked by Piccolo who should be considerably below Vegeta.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
A drained SSJ Vegeta was able to physically overpower him and destroy him.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
A drained SSJ Vegeta was able to physically overpower him and destroy him.
What does that have to do with it? 19 made Vegeta's mouth bleed. 20 was hopeless vs a much weaker Piccolo

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Vegeta allowed himself to be attacked though. Piccolo would have bled if he intentionally tried tanking one of Gero's punches.

Victorious

Mid Class Warrior
I think #19 post has got this.

Vegeta is >> Piccolo.

#19 post made Vegeta's lip bleed, AND was able to rebound against Vegeta. #19 is more than 2 shot material for Vegeta. You'd figure with the way #20 got his ass kicked by Piccolo that Vegeta might be able to 2 shot #20 post.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think Vegeta could have if he wanted to. He drew out the fight to confirm whether or not the androids could absorb ki. Vegeta was hitting 19 with pretty basic attacks that wouldn't be enough to overcome his android body. Had he tried slicing 19's body like Piccolo sliced off Gero's arm, there's no doubt he would've succeeded.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I think Vegeta could have if he wanted to. He drew out the fight to confirm whether or not the androids could absorb ki. Vegeta was hitting 19 with pretty basic attacks that wouldn't be enough to overcome his android body. Had he tried slicing 19's body like Piccolo sliced off Gero's arm, there's no doubt he would've succeeded.
Why did he even need to confirm it when he saw that Galu was suffering from the heart virus (worsened by him using SSJ) by watching the fight, and #19 fucking absorbed a Kamehameha whole just as Galu was really feeling the effects of the heart virus? Did Vegeta just look away to stare at a bird during that portion of the fight?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Did Vegeta just look away to stare at a bird during that portion of the fight?
tenor.gif

Hector

High Class Warrior
I don't think 20 was a lot stronger than 19 in the beginning. 19 absorbed a lot more energy, so he wins.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I don't think 20 was a lot stronger than 19 in the beginning. 19 absorbed a lot more energy, so he wins.
Most of the energy he absorbed would've been from Vegeta since Galu fell out of SSJ before #19 gave him the succ directly, and that really doesn't mean shit when Vegeta ripped off his arms promptly and then killed him.

Hector

High Class Warrior
Most of the energy he absorbed would've been from Vegeta since Galu fell out of SSJ before #19 gave him the succ directly, and that really doesn't mean shit when Vegeta ripped off his arms promptly and then killed him.
He absorbed Goku's KHH.