ahill reads Alita

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The "canon" ending of Alita is meant to lead directly into Last Order, so the conclusion of the original manga isn't really an ending, per-se. Most editions include an additional 3 chapters that were the intended ending until the mangaka took the ideas and expanded on them in a less rushed manner in Last Order.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Captain Cadaver said:
The "canon" ending of Alita is meant to lead directly into Last Order, so the conclusion of the original manga isn't really an ending, per-se. Most editions include an additional 3 chapters that were the intended ending until the mangaka took the ideas and expanded on them in a less rushed manner in Last Order.

In mangasee they said that those additional 3 chapters (51.5, 51.6 and 51.7) were tied to the Last Order and that the chapter before was the real ending. Is that true?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The ideas within them are loosely tied to Last Order, but aren't part of its continuity as they were rewritten in various ways through it. Those extra chapters were the original ending until its creator decided he wasn't pleased with it and created Last Order instead.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Ic. It seems mangasee fudged things a little. They labeled chapters 51.5, 51.6 and 51.7 as separated from part 1 and tied to last order. I thought the part 1 concluded with the bomb implanted by Nova.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I read it on Mangasee and it made it pretty clear with a notice that these chapters' ideas would be retconned and reworked into Last Order. Maybe you misinterpreted the notice given? :idk

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
The notice was after the bomb but before these 3 final chapters though. Before the 51.5 initiated, the notice appeared saying this continuation (51.5, 5.7) was tied to last order.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I remember this manga. Damn, that was a disappointment for me....

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I liked it until the ZoTT dragged out too long in Last Order. Can't remember shit from Mars Chronicle.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
Trump takes it in the ACE
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui