Ask Evil Vegeta

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Nah. The fucked up part is I just found out about her barely a yr ago. She's going steady with some guy she plans to marry and no longer lives in my city. Basically, she thought I should know about her existence, but outside of pics, doesn't want me in the girls life because it could ruin her future marriage and confuse her as well. The bf is the dad she knows, so I'm really just trying to stay out of it despite wanting to see her.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Do you know her bf, or did she only mention him when you found out about the daughter

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I only found out about him well after the fact. Supposedly they were "on a break" for a long time. I just don't see the point in telling someone this when you don't want them around. It's stupid.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I would respect my tongue and not stick it in it. Luckily I've never had to smell some stink pussy as I was about to eat it. I fingered a girl before and smelled a terrible odor during the middle of it. She was sitting there moaning while I was thinking of a way to escape. Shit was...ugh.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
What would you do if she wanted money afterwards?

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
What if she wanted you to bull rush her into bed as soon as she got home from work?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I'd have no problem throwing her down and fucking her hard if that was what she wanted.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
What if you woke up beside another man after a hard night of drinking?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Thankfully I don't drink.

But if this magically happened in an alternate universe where I was a heavy drinker, I'd jump out of a window.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o