Ask Styles

Pocket-God

Elite
Are you at all excited by the fact that you reaching 4k posts is less than 50 posts away?

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
GreatSaiyaman123 said:
What kind of music do you like?

Rock and roll, metal, etc. Basically almost any kind from the last 50 years.

Pocket-God said:
Are you at all excited by the fact that you reaching 4k posts is less than 50 posts away?

Of course I am and soon enough I'll surpass you :p

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Jeff Styles said:
I don't know. I don't keep track of the bands, just the songs.

Yeah, i'm more or less like you. Most of the band and singrs i listen are already finished like Elvis, PF, Beatles, Zeppelin, etc. The only one i actually keep track of is Arctic Monkeys.

Have you listened Arctic Monkeys yet?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
You should man. You can start by their first album: "Whatever people say i am, i'm not." That shit is a masterpiece.

Btw :king
Chapter: 355 (DBZETA 161), P8.3-4
Context: As Jeff is about to crack 4k posts
GreatSaiyaman: “Jeff Styles…The one I’ve acknowledged as the strongest spammer…But Jeff, I have no intention of being content with staying Number Two forever! Someday I will surpass you! No, I’ll surpass every living being in this forum…and become the supreme Number One!”

Pocket-God

Elite
What do you think about all the following members?

Alexa [Bot], Animelover5487, Azazel, Bing [Bot], Captain Cadaver, Cell, Diamond Ryan, Emmeth, Evil Vegeta, Fantastische Hure, Fearless Instinct, Future Warrior, Gin, Google Feedfetcher, Google [Bot], GreatSaiyaman123, Idea of Gaslight, Jeff Styles, Keedounan, Kyo, KyuubiAhri, Mikey™, Mystic Omega, Pocket-God, Pyro, SIAD, SSJ2, Son Gokū, Spiral-Force, Super Saiyan Overlord1007, The_Authority, Theallpowerfulpuipui, VampireWicked, Void, Yahoo [Bot], ahill1, freezamite, p123, sei'taer, withheldforprivacy, xenos5

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Pocket-God said:

Alexa [Bot], Animelover5487, Azazel, Bing [Bot], Captain Cadaver, Cell, Diamond Ryan, Emmeth, Evil Vegeta, Fantastische Hure, Fearless Instinct, Future Warrior, Gin, Google Feedfetcher, Google [Bot], GreatSaiyaman123, Idea of Gaslight, Jeff Styles, Keedounan, Kyo, KyuubiAhri, Mikey™, Mystic Omega, Pocket-God, Pyro, SIAD, SSJ2, Son Gokū, Spiral-Force, Super Saiyan Overlord1007, The_Authority, Theallpowerfulpuipui, VampireWicked, Void, Yahoo [Bot], ahill1, freezamite, p123, sei'taer, withheldforprivacy, xenos5

Those bots tho :king

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Pocket-God said:

Too many bots.

Pocket-God

Elite
So just like GS, you're racist against Bots :rumoosh

Okay how about just your opinions on GS, Pocket, SSJ2 and Fearless?

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o