Ask Styles

Pocket-God

Elite
If you could replace real life with anime verse and become a character in it, what anime would you choose?

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Catalyst said:
Are you going to donate? :D

Once I go outside to get to the bank to put money in my bank account then to my PayPal account. I don't like going outside very much :(

Pocket-God said:
If you could replace real life with anime verse and become a character in it, what anime would you choose?

I would choose Monogatari because I like the world of it. Vampires, snakes, cats, crabs, gods, etc. Plus the girls in it lol.

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
Did you know my username is crimson?

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
Top 10 Zeta users?

In your opinion: Most hated Zeta user?

Would you post on DB Onu ?

Pocket-God

Elite
If you were turned into an anime character with the sole purpose of trying to bang someone in said anime what anime would you pick and who would you want to bang?

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Top 10 Zeta users?

Evil Vegeta
Ahill
Fearless
Hure
Saiyaman
Pui Pui
Pocket
Mirai SSJ
SSJ2
Catalyst

In your opinion: Most hated Zeta user?

Damn. Well it's definitely a toss between the two who are currently banned. If you mean overall, it got to be the guy who is obsess with Goku > Gotenks. If you mean who is currently in the forum, then it got to be Paik- however you spell his name.

Would you post on DB Onu ?

I don't know what DB Onu is...

Pocket-God said:
If you were turned into an anime character with the sole purpose of trying to bang someone in said anime what anime would you pick and who would you want to bang?

I would pick Akame Ga Kill and bang the hot military ice princess Esdeath because since the main male character isn't going to do it then someone has to.

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
DB Onu was a forum created by T0sh sometime last year. It lasted about 3-4 months before it died

You can ask anybody here :troll

Do you post on Dbzf?

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
No, I never made an account there, but I had heard of it. Mostly from here.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o