Ask Super Saiyan

Pocket-God

Elite
Do you tend to prefer lighter or darker shades of colors?

Are you a health nut? (lol)

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I've never thought about it. I wouldn't say I have a preference. Some darker colours can look cool, but I also like shinier colours like pure gold.

Uhhh.. a contradictory one lol. I am very good at taking care of my body, eating well, exercising, etc. But the damaging stuff I have done kind of says no.

Pocket-God

Elite
Since you're a year (or some months) older than me, I wanted to know if you had any age earned wisdom you'd like to share :et

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I consider myself to be the Ultimate human, feel free to take advantage of these free sermons while you can.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Don't really care much, but I'd say I'm fairly central. I'm a Conservative in Canada.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The next time I'm on drugs I'll make youadmin if you remember this post.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Late 2013 after I got banned on F was the first time it crossed my mind iirc. All the shinden reboots had failed, so I thought about it. Didn't pull the trigger tip 2014 though and I don't really know why it was at that specific time. I got Zeta from the sword. I wanted a name easy to remember and easy to type into the URL, so DBZeta was good for that imo.

Pocket-God

Elite
Why have you been referring to me as Pocket God lately instead of Pocket Fag or Pocket Dog like you usually do?

Got a suggestion for another manga for me to start reading? Preferable something short like less than one hundred chapters.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I don't have the energy to be an asshole right now.

Not really tbh, here is my manga list. https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/SuperSaiyan2

Everything I've read is fairly lengthy.

Pocket-God

Elite
Sweet jesus, Gantz is 383 and you read it so damn quickly. Meanwhile Berserk is shorter and I've been 'reading' it for months lol.

So I see you're reading NNT, I only watched the anime. Although I do know what's going on in the manga thanks to the anime forum I'm on. What do you think of it, who are your favorite and least favorite characters if you have any?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I think I read Gantz in like 3 days once I got into it for the first time lol. There was something about that first read that was so awesome to me, I can't even pinpoint it.

Ah yes, NNT. I have pretty well no recollection of it.

Pocket-God

Elite
Who is your favorite character from the second Band of the Hawk?
If Zodd is your favorite, who is your favorite excluding Zodd?

Oh and what do you think of Silat?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yea it would be Zodd. Outside that, Irvine.

I think Silat is wasted in general.

Pocket-God

Elite
So I already know that you dislike Farnese, but what do you think about Guts' other companions?
Braindead Casca, Serpcio, Puck, Isidro, Witch Girl and Chick fairy?