At the time that Future Trunks SSJ killed Mecha Frieza, was the latter at his 100%?

SIAD

Elite
I was thinking about the possibility that Mecha Frieza was initially using half of his power, until he used his Death Ball against Future Trunks SSJ. From that moment Mecha Frieza uses its 100%.

I'm thinking about that possibility, the only thing that makes me think otherwise is that at the moment Future Trunks SSJ kills King Cold, Krillin asks very astonished about the Warrior who killed Frieza in an instant, Tenshinhan immediately comments with even more astonishing that that Warrior also easily killed King Cold. That makes me think that King Cold > Mecha Frieza (Version that was killed by Future Trunks SSJ).

What do you think?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I think he was. Most of Mecha Freeza’s body is mechanical so he can’t buff up.

I imagine at least the blast he fired at Trunks was comparable to his full power. Otherwise he shouldn’t think he killed a Super Saiyan so easily.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
I don't think it would've been possible for him to use 100%, considering his body would fall apart. He might be able to use 70% though, like he did against SSJ Goku, since that didn't really make him buffer. Mecha Freeza also states that he has powered up as a cyborg, and that he could probably take SSJ Goku solo, so that should at least put him stronger than his 100% on Namek.

King Cold is stated to be weaker than Freeza to some degree in Daizenshuu 7.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.