Base Gotenks > SS3 Goku?

Sebiña4444

I heard that in the Daizenshuu 7 reissue it is said that "Base Gotenks surpassed Goku and Vegeta". The data and comments in the series indicate that, but I wanted to check it out.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
"The two entered the Room of Spirit and Time, and hurriedly trained as Gotenks. As a result, Gotenks leveled up so much that his strength surpassed Vegeta and the others. However, they were taken in by Buu, who had powered up by absorbing the good portion of himself." -Daizenshuu 7, Human Racial Dictionary

This is written about Base Gotenks. If anything, it implies that even post RoSaT, Base Gotenks didn't surpass Goku. I don't believe that to be the case obviously but it's strange that it mentions Vegeta instead of "Goku and others".

Sebiña4444

"Los dos entraron en la Habitación del Espíritu y el Tiempo y se entrenaron rápidamente como Gotenks. Como resultado, Gotenks subió tanto de nivel que su fuerza superó a Vegeta y a los demás. Sin embargo, Buu los atrapó, quien se había fortalecido absorbiendo la buena parte de sí mismo". -Daizenshuu 7, Diccionario Racial Humano

Esto está escrito sobre Base Gotenks. En todo caso, implica que incluso después de RoSaT, Base Gotenks no superó a Goku. No creo que ese sea el caso, obviamente, pero es extraño que mencione a Vegeta en lugar de "Goku y otros".

Sebiña4444

Yo también pensé eso. pero escuché que en la reedición dice "superó a Goku y Vegeta"

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Yo también pensé eso. pero escuché que en la reedición dice "superó a Goku y Vegeta"
This dude is saying that he heard in the re-edition they changed it to include goku. There's a re-edition?

also base Gotenks post rosat > majin vegeta

Hector

High Class Warrior
Base Gotenks pre>>>>>>>>>>SSJ3 Gotenks post>>>>>>>>>>SSJ6 Ultra Instinct Beyond Limits Vegetto

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.