Battle of intelligence

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Hit vs Frieza vs Piccolo... in chess :alex2

Scenario 1: Piccolo vs Frieza

Scenario 2: Hit vs Piccolo

Scenario 3: Hit vs Frieza

Everyone gets full knowledge on the rules of chess beforehand. Cheating is allowed as long as you don't get caught by your opponent.

Didn't put this in the battle section since it's not an actual fight.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I could see Piccolo and Freeza playing to a draw.

Hit in this absurd series I could see defeat both even-though it'd make no sense. Logically it should be if it were Chess, Piccolo ~ Freeza > Hit, but DragonBall Super relevance and stoicness goes-over actual logic, so yeah.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Fantastische Hure said:
I could see Piccolo and Freeza playing to a draw.

Hit in this absurd series I could see defeat both even-though it'd make no sense. Logically it should be if it were Chess, Piccolo ~ Freeza > Hit, but DragonBall Super relevance and stoicness goes-over actual logic, so yeah.

Hit is over 1,000 years old so he's extremely experienced (probably been to thousands of different planets to carry out assassination jobs) and has some actual pretty damn good feats of intelligence (predicting Goku's exact thoughts of planning to endure blows and adapt to his improved timeskip without Goku saying anything, figuring out Dyspo's abilities without Dyspo telling him much of anything about them and coming up with multiple counters soon after, manipulating Dyspo into knocking him to the edge of the ring without Dyspo knowing, purposely only using physical attacks when he stopped using his pseudo intangibility in bursts to get Goku to think he couldn't attack while still in his pocket dimension and then surprising Goku with a shockwave uppercut, being able to tell Frost had a hidden needle in his heel).

All in all Hit takes new factors into consideration and reacts accordingly almost like a machine.

Piccolo is Wise, Hit is perceptive, and Frieza is cunning. They each have different types of intelligence, but they are at an extremely high level in their specific field.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui