Bihei Vs Sei (kingdom)

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Sei actually seemed capable early on in the manga. He should destroy Bihei lol

Future Warrior

Elite
Bihei is above average but he should still lose. Sei should be comparable to chapter 1 Shin who low diffs foot soldiers.

Future Warrior

Elite
That Shin that fought the assassins got even stronger after the first arc. But it’s clear even from the first arc that regular soldiers are fodder are to him

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
That Shin that fought the assassins got even stronger after the first arc. But it’s clear even from the first arc that regular soldiers are fodder are to him
I'm saying that the Shin who fought the assassins who were trying to kill the king, where he got to know KyouKai, was the one who Sei stated that may likely have surpassed him already.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Why is that relevant or disprove my point?
I'm asking if Shin had defeated a general already by the time Sei admitted Shin was > him, that's all.

I'm not saying every 100 man commander is equal. I'm just saying that Bihei being a 100 unity commander can account to something in regards to his match Vs Sei.

Future Warrior

Elite
The ranks ultimately don’t matter, it’s the feats that should be accounted.

And he has killed enemies that are not only stronger than Bihei, but also higher rank.

For example, this which happened before the assassin arc

0070-008.png

He is a general^

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
The ranks ultimately don’t matter, it’s the feats that should be accounted.

And he has killed enemies that are not only stronger than Bihei, but also higher rank.

For example, this which happened before the assassin arc

0070-008.png

He is a general^
Yeah, if he was a general then sure. Though there are many generals that don't deserve to be generals too tbh...

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work