BoGT Gohan

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Where do you scale him? I think equal to Gotenks Boo in Base is a good placement.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I like the Gotenks-Boo area, but it's hard to have him that high without having Goku gain power in between M2 and Earth; so I tend to place him not that far above his Ultimate-self. I usually assume that he was at least a little weaker at the end of Z and didn't do that intense of training during the five year gap.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Did they go straight back to Earth after M2?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Yeah, the one with the hospital where they fought Baby. But other than that they did no fighting.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Wait, why does Goku need to gain power if Gohan is around Gotenks Boo?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Iunno, it just puts his SS form too far above Base Goku, for me at least.

Gotenks-Boo: 7.2
Base Gohan: 7.2
Gohan-Boo: 8
General Rild: 9
Base Goku: 10
SS Gohan: 18

^ That's how it ends up for me, and I don't like SS Gohan being nearly twice as strong as Base Goku.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Eh, I don't think it's an issue to be honest. I don't think that Goku has to surpass Gohan that badly yet.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Well, look at his fight with SS Goten and SS Gohan. I do think Gohan held back a little bit, maybe, but not that much.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Well. He's on even footing with Rild during the S17 arc, and I don't think his training from BoGT to S17 was anything special to give him massive increases in a few months. I actually don't mind putting him closer to Gohan Boo, with a small Baby power up pushing him over that line.

p123

Elite
Imo, Gohan lost his Ultimate power up and continued his training from his Post Zeta power.

Base Kid Goku > Rild > Kid Buu ( Manga )

Is how I have it.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
If that's the case, then I assume you have Base Goku at the beginning of GT (when he finishes his training with Oob) even weaker than Pure Boo as a Super Saiyan?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I prefer Gohan to stack SSJ on top of Ultimate, just because I prefer to bloat him if given the option. The guy gets nerfed enough these days.

p123

Elite
No, I think Base Kid Goku ( vs Rild ) = Base Goku = Uub

And I hear you, but post DBZ is all about how to nerf Gohan's maximum power. It's bullshit and why I consider both continuations non canon personally.

There is a better way to deal with Gohan's power, Super Saiyan God or Super Saiyan 4 surpassing him is fine, but for Goku and Vegeta to surpass him on their own power is a joke imo.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Super Saiyan God said:
No, I think Base Kid Goku ( vs Rild ) = Base Goku = Uub
Goku is weaker at the beginning of GT then he is on M2. More specifically Base Goku (M2) > Rild > SS Goku (Beginning of GT).

p123

Elite
Yes, I think that in the process of becoming a kid he lost some power. Which he regained around the time he fought Rild.

p123

Elite
Not ridiculously so. Maybe he's 1/3 of his power or something like that.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I don't think that can really work even with bare minimum gaps, but that is just my opinion I suppose.

Do you think you can fit a 3x gap into this?:

Base Goku (M2) >~ General Rild > Boo > Super Mega Cannon Sigma > Neji > Rivet > Nutt > SS Goku (Beginning of GT) > Base Goku (Beginning of GT)

The SS multiplier is at least above 2x, so the rest after BoGT SS Goku would have to fit within a <1.5x gap, which is impossible since the Super Mega Cannon Sigma is made up of Neji, Rivet/Veise, and Nutt, meaning it's over a 2x gap.

p123

Elite
Base Goku/Uub 1,200
Rild 1,000
Kid Buu 900
Super Mega Cannon Sigma 750
Sigma Force 600
Super Saiyan Goku 500
Base Goku 200

Probably something like that? I'm not too familiar with the Sigma Force people breakdown though.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
The Mega Cannon Sigma (Sigma Force) is Neji, Rivet, Veise, and Nutt. When they fuse they become the Super Mega Cannon Sigma. But in the show, Nutt was dead when they fused, so his power isn't accounted for.

At the bare minimum fusing adds all of their power together, which is impossible with a 1.25x boost.

Also, they're not all the same power, Nutt is weaker than Rivet and Veise who are weaker than Neji.

Neji: 2,000
Rivet: 1,500
Veise: 1,500
Nutt: 1,000

Super Mega Cannon Sigma: 5,000