BoGT Trunks and Goten

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How powerful do you have them? We know that they were slightly stronger at the end of Z than they were in the Boo arc, but did they improve beyond that?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
In the anime at the 28th TB, Goku tells Goten and Trunks to continue training, and they agree, so I suppose marginally stronger than their end of Z selves; as I doubt they did that intense of training and they seem to be more or less more interested in other things in the beginning of GT.

I don't think they get haxed until the Baby arc.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Five years of marginally tough training should still yield noticeable gains, so I'd say they're at least twice as strong as their EOZ selves, which even then could be a couple times stronger than their Boo arc selves (since they merely slacked, not that they never trained a day after Boo's defeat).

BOGT Goten/Trunks >>/> EOZ Goten/Trunks >>> BA Goten/Trunks

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
So maybe like Pure Evil Boo level then? At the end of Z I have them feasibly close to Innocent Boo, but still weaker enough that Goten finds winning a match against him hopeless.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Vegeta does say they have been slacking. It's also noticible based on their activities, like Goten with his bimbo, and Trunks doing paper work. I actually prefer this to inhibit major gains on their part, although some small growth is fine. Maybe closer to Grey Boo on my part.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I really need to try a coherent GT power level list, but every time I try, I get frustrated with something or another and just turn it into a joke and then leave it.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Nah, not that I can recall currently. I'll shoot a holler if I run into any.

p123

Elite
How about Goku getting magically 5-10x stronger for no reason at all times? GT has the most horseshit gains ever.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
The way SSJ was used for both Goku and Trunks during the fight with Lood seemed to imply that SSJ Trunks > Base Goku. Either you have Trunks making great gains in between the start of GT and the Lood fight, or you have BoGT Trunks/Goten being at least above 40% of Goku's power. I prefer the latter, since otherwise, you'd have Goten getting major gains during that time period for no reason other than plot.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
@CC didn't Base Goku outperform Trunks? Or am I remembering wrong?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
He outperformed Base Trunks, but that was it. Outside of killing Muchi and lifting Lood's arm along with SSJ Goku, Trunks didn't use SSJ throughout the Planet Lood battle.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
That Lood battle left me with more questions than answers :/ lol

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o