Broly LSSJ (M10) > Súper Hatchiyack > SPC > Gigante Hatchiyack > PC (FP) > Súper Bojack >= Hatchiyack > Broly LSSJ (M8)?

SIAD

Elite
I have the following string: Fat Boo (Prime Power)> Broly LSSJ (M10)> Super Hatchiyack> SPC> Giant Hatchiyack> Perfect Cell (FP)> Super Bojack> = Hatchiyack> = Broly LSSJ (M8).

I was thinking the theory of Palk, who has Vegeta and Trunks equal to their counterparts M8 Prime Rosat. SSJ Goku also has (M8) = Goku MSSJ (Laid against Cell). SSJ Gohan also has (M8) = Gohan MSSJ (Deleted Post Rosat). So I can do the following string:

Broly LSSJ (M8) >> Gohan MSSJ (CG) >> Goku MSSJ (CG) >> Vegeta SSJ (CG)> Trunks SSJ (CG)> Goku MSSJ (50% CG)> Broly SSJ (M8)> Trunks USSJ> Broly RSSJ (M8)> SSJ Goku (M8) = Goku MSSJ (Deleted against Cell) = Cell Perfecto (initial against Goku) = Piccolo (CG) >>>>>> Vegeta ASSJ (First Rosat / M8)> Trunks ASSJ ( first Rosat / M8)> = Piccolo (M8)> = Gohan SSJ (M8) = Gohan MSSJ (Deleted Post Rosat) >> Semi Perfect Cell (FP).

Then in the OVA Hatchiyack we could see that the combined attacks Goku SSJ (Hatch) + Vegeta SSJ (Hatch) + Trunks SSJ (Hatch) + Gohan SSJ (Hatch) are> Attack Hatchiyak. Therefore Hatchiyak is often more powerful than the combined team, as it was against Broly LSSJ (M8). We can also see that Gohan SSJ (Hatch)> Piccolo (Hatch). Therefore we can assume that Z Warriors (Hatchiyak)> Z Warriors (M8). Therefore I have in the case of Goku, Vegeta, Trunks and Piccolo in the OVA with half of his powers compared to their counterparts in the CG. If SSJ Gohan (Hatch), I have between Trunks SSJ (Hatch) and Piccolo (Hatch). Personally I have:

Hatchiyack> = Broly LSSJ (M8) >>>>>>> Goku MSSJ (50% CG) = Goku SSJ (Hatchiyack)> Broly SSJ (M8)> Broly RSSJ (M8)> SSJ Goku (M8)> Vegeta SSJ ( Hatchiyak)> Trunks SSJ (Hatchiyak)> SSJ Gohan (Hatchiyak)> Piccolo (Hatchiyak) >>> Vegeta ASSJ (M8 / First Rosat).

As in M9, I have: SSJ Gohan (Enraged M9)> = Super Bojack> Bojack> = Gohan MSSJ (M9 / CG). But anyway I do not have Super Bojack completely than Gohan MSSJ (CG), for while Perfect Cell (FP) proved to be much more powerful than Gohan MSSJ (CG). So I have no problem with having: Cell Perfecto (FP)> Super Bojack> = Hatchiyak> = Broly LSSJ (M8) >> Gohan MSSJ (M9 / CG). Nor Needless to say Bojack use an amplifier attack Gohan SSJ2. That attack against Gohan Super Bojack rivaling SSJ2 (M9 / CG), but on the other hand, the Super Kamehameha Cell Perfect, exceeds the power of Gohan SSJ2 (M9 / CG). Therefore Perfect Cell> Super Bojack in every way, but regeneration, plus Cell is a better fighter and has better techniques. I have:
Perfect Cell (Super Kamehameha)> = Gohan SSJ2 (M9 / CG)> Super Bojack (Attack Galactico) >>> Perfect Cell (FP)> Super Bojack.

As for Hatchiyack Gigante and Super Hatchiyack, we can say that: Super Hatchiyak >> Hatchiyak (Giant) >>>> Hatchiyak. So I like to have:
Goku / Majin Vegeta SSJ2> Super Hatchiyak> Gohan SSJ2 (CG)> = SPC> Hatchiyak (Giant) >>> Perfect Cell (FP)> Super Bojack> Hatchiyak.

As M10, we know the following:

Gohan (M10) >>> Gohan (M8). Perfectly can be Gohan (M10) = Gohan (TB25) >>> Gohan (M8), but personally I like to go with Gohan (M10) = Gohan (CG), seeing it as an alternative story that continues to train Gohan and those 7 years much increase their power and rivals Goku (M10 / Boo).

Broly LSSJ (M10) >> Gohan SSJ2 (M10) >>> Broly SSJ (M10) = Broly LSSJ (M8).

I also like to have:

Goku SSJ2 (M11) + Pikkon (Unweighted / M11)> = Broly LSSJ (M10)> Goku SSJ2 (M11 / Boo).

Whereas Goku (M11) and Pikkon (M11) were to defeat Bio Broly, thinking it was Broly LSSJ (M10). I have Goku and Pikkon (M11), equal to their counterparts from the Arc Boo. I have to Pikkon also doing the same increase of power Goku within those seven years, just by seeing his fight in M12.

As for Fat Boo (Prime Power), Goku SSJ2 (Boo) + Majin Vegeta SSJ2 needed to defeat easily to Fat Boo, I do not think Goku SSJ2 (Boo) + Pikkon (Boo) could have against Fat Boo (Prime Power) .

They think?

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Isn't it obvious that Broly in M10 is stronger than Super Hatchiyack?

SIAD

Elite
It may be my problem, but I think that Super Hatchiyack is many times more powerful than Hatchiyak, for while Broly (M10) >>>> Broly (M8). M10 also comes chronologically after the OVA. It really is my problem, I can be wrong, so I do not have very far from each other.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
You should try and squash your chains down into statements, they would not take up so much space and would be far easier to understand -that, and more people will be likely to read your theories. It's constructive criticism, not an insult.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
What? I'm saying that what you post is almost incomprehensible due to how you organize your theories. If you reorganized them properly, they would flow much easier and more people are liable to read them.

SIAD

Elite
I know, I'm not a great writer, much less with a computer gets stuck every time. But my question is, think about the chains that I put it? That would change the strings?

SIAD

Elite
Now personally, I do not see much problem at all, except Gohan, are level with their counterparts in the CG. We saw in the Ova, Mr. Satan City, SSJ Goku looks much better fight against Hatchiyack compared against as he did against Broly LSSJ.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
The Satan city is in the remake.... OVA Z senshi seem to be based on the 10 days wait plus an alternative universe when they max out about this