Budokai 3 vs Infinite World

Disasters GoOn

Low Class Warrior
Infinite World IMO. It matches the story (particularly the GT story a little more), and more importantly, I could actually make Zeni just by beating the missions (I could never win the tournament; that was almost impossible for me).

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Disasters GoOn said:
Infinite World IMO. It matches the story (particularly the GT story a little more), and more importantly, I could actually make Zeni just by beating the missions (I could never win the tournament; that was almost impossible for me).
If you're looking for a lot of Zeni, do the mission where you're Android #18 and let Mr. Satan knock you out. You also have to have some Lv.3 money capsule on or something. I did that mission over and over until I had enough to buy every capsule (the game still says 99% for some reason, though).

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Infinite World was kind of a pointless game considering everyone had moved onto the PS3 and 360 by then, but gameplay wise it's marginally better. Still prefer 3 though.

LuxyDoodle

I know I wasn't the best ever, but what's with the difficulty leap in Infinite World? I can't even beat Recoome as Goku, jfc.

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
LuxyDoodle said:
I know I wasn't the best ever, but what's with the difficulty leap in Infinite World? I can't even beat Recoome as Goku, jfc.
Infinite World is much harder on a casual level.

Luckily, I was actually good at Budokai 3 so I beat the whole thing without too much trouble on the highest difficulty (except the cursed mini-games).

Anyways....

As a straight-up fighter: Infinite World
Overall game: Budokai 3

DBZetaUser2013

I like IW more, because B3 had that stupid Dragon Rush, which was sort of the same thing that everyone hated about UT.

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work