Could Broly perform a Kaio-Ken?

Pocket-God

Elite
Sure I don't see why not but I get the feeling it might cause him to accidentally use Final Explosion XD but instead of dying like Vegeta he'd just return to his base form or something.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
He's too retarded to use it without spontaneously combusting and releasing planet-wide loads of butthurt

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Well... he has been shown to be capable of decent ki control when he diverted the blast away from the slaves and into their planet. He'd probably be able to do it with practice in his base form, but I think in his LSSJ form he'd just explode.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
With training, why not?

OmegaZ

If Broly was actually taught the technique, I'm pretty sure he'd be able to use it.
There is a possibility he could over do it while in LSS mode, and get himself killed.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
OmegaZ said:
If Broly was actually taught the technique, I'm pretty sure he'd be able to use it.
There is a possibility he could over do it while in LSS mode, and get himself killed.
Broly is insane!

OmegaZ

Fearless Saiyajin said:
OmegaZ said:
Broly is insane!
Insane? Yes.
Complete idiot? I like to think not.

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Depends on how many brain cells he has left after screaming KAKAROTT!!!! over 9,000 times.

KAIOKENAROTT!!!!

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
Trump takes it in the ACE
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui