DBS Power levels (Manga)

SIAD

Elite
What level of power do you give to the characters in Chapter 88 of the Manga?

SIAD

Elite
MUI Goku (Moro) and Merus should be equals.

I also think you have it mistaken. There is no Angel Form Merus, Merus is in a passive state of Ultra Instinct like Whis is due to being an angel. If you're referencing Moro, MUI Goku and Moro Instinct were on par with eachother but Moro easily lost since he could not properly control its power.
@Goku9001
UI Goku was as powerful as Merus?

My only problem with that route, is that at the start of Arc Granolah, Whis says Daishinkan > Whis > Merus > UI Goku.
That Goku a little more powerful than in the Arc Moro.

So.What do you think?

MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
@Goku9001

My only problem with that route, is that at the start of Arc Granolah, Whis says Daishinkan > Whis > Merus > UI Goku.

So.What do you think?
I don't know Merus is as old as whis despite being the little brother so he probably has powers that are more or less the same which are above goku ui or mui

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior
@Goku9001

So.What do you think?
That's because Whis was strictly talking about proficiency with Ultra Instinct and not in terms of power. Merus is an angel so he can use it subconsciously whereas Goku is not. Maintaining complete tranquility and an absence of emotions is unnatural for a mortal which is why Goku required a transformation. That conversation leads to Whis dissuading Goku from relying on his Silver-haired form to learn how to use Ultra Instinct in his regular form so that it would be natural for him.

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
So Whis is like a million times stronger than Merus? I find it weird that an Angel character would be so weak.

Latest profile posts

If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o