DBS Roshi takes the Z Gauntlet

SIAD

Elite
I have Buff Roshi (DBS / Pre ToP) = 500,000.

PFM18

ToP Roshi is anywhere from Nappa level to Cell Games level, he could quite literally be anywhere in between, but not outside that range

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Pre training Gohan seems to be the same as his Boo Saga self, and Base Gohan had Kuririn on his toes, so all the humans are Boo Saga Base Saiyan level. In a hand to hand fight I think Roshi stops at 100% Freeza, but with Mafuuba he might as well solo.

Can a mod get this in the vs forum?

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Pre training Gohan seems to be the same as his Boo Saga self, and Base Gohan had Kuririn on his toes, so all the humans are Boo Saga Base Saiyan level. In a hand to hand fight I think Roshi stops at 100% Freeza, but with Mafuuba he might as well solo.

Can a mod get this in the vs forum?
The only issue I have with humans being Base Boo Saga levels is Goku getting excited about swapping hands with Roshi, if Goku wasn't even using a fraction of his base power than I don't see how he can be excited by that and Goku needing to go SSJ to stop himself from falling off the building from Kuririn's blast. #18 was also legitimately having a hard time vs Majora, who is Kurirn level.

Then again, Toei also has shit like Goku and Vegeta struggling vs Trio De Danger, who are weaker than Mr. Boo so maybe all Saiyans were retconned to their Boo Saga levels...

SIAD

Elite
What about at the ToP?
I have Buff Roshi rivaling a suppressed version of Goku Base (ToP). Considering all the power boosts Goku has in DBS, I'd say all 3 Humans surpass Goku SSJG's power (Vs Beerus) with ease.

Latest profile posts

If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o