Do you like the Kid Boo arc as it were portrayed in the manga?

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Or you feel the anime added more epicness into it, sans inconsistencies like Goku saying he's the strongest Boo?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The anime felt more grand in ways. SSJ3 Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan, Vegetto all had more time to shine. The manga feels very fast in comparison at least with regards to the strongest fighters.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Yeah. I think the OG soundtrack adds in some really good feeling to the work too. I'm more so talking the battle vs Kid Boo tho.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
The manga felt very rushed after Super Boo escaped from the Rosat, the anime definitely improved upon the Gohan-Boo and Kid Boo battles

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I'd say the anime improved all the DBZ arcs taking out of the picture the inconsistencies it created.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah. I think the OG soundtrack adds in some really good feeling to the work too. I'm more so talking the battle vs Kid Boo tho.
Oh I misread it as Boo arc as a whole. Yeah, the tension definitely felt a lot higher in the anime especially after Goku lost SSJ3. Vegeta trying to hold off Boo felt more impactful and made the situation feel more hopeless than the more rushed version in the manga.

Also SSJ2 Goku vs Pure Boo looked magnificent.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I also liked how the Anime expanded on Kid Boo's backstory more.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I'd say the anime improved all the DBZ arcs taking out of the picture the inconsistencies it created.
& a-lot of the filler was just out-right boring or drawing-out for the sake of drawing-out (staring contests)

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Staring contests were definitely better than cut-aways to less interesting happenings, especially on Namek.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
Staring contests were definitely better than cut-aways to less interesting happenings, especially on Namek.
That shit was painful, especially with Goku vs Freeza. Kept cutting away to Bulma fighting crabs, or King Kai's rambling or something like that.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Doesn’t the anime stop midway through Goku vs Boo to have Base Vegeta vs Boo? And Goku stepped out with the same stamina excuse, only to come back without even charging his Ki.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Well, it was something entertaining it has incredible moments such as Vegeta's speech or the Genkidama crisis, which make it feel the tension, but what I don't like is the fact that made Goku and specially Vegeta makes looks like idiots understaming the SSJ3 drain and Kid Buu, and as well as the excuse of SSJ3 having a greater strain in a living body, which makes it look to Goku as someone stupid for not anticipating that. A better way it would have been SSJ3 fully charged Kamehameha failing and then proceeding to the Genkidama.

In the anime I like some details such as Gohan begging to people and actually acknowledging Kid Buu as a threat. but I didn't like SSJ2 Goku vs Kid Buu or Base Vegeta against him initially, but his speech gives more emoticity as the records are giving and it's fairly explained how Goku and Vegeta differs as people.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.