Does Broly have any fighting skill?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It seems to me that he is one of the worst fighters in the franchise. We've only seen him battle people when he has a huge advantage, so he's never really been challenged, however - he's shown inability to end these fights in a reasonable amount of time, toying or not. In M10 he could barely even take down SSJ2 Gohan who was arguably only as strong as SSJ2 Goku/Majin Vegeta.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Not trying to be biased, but Broly clearly is the "muscle only, no skill, no brain and nothing else" kind of guy.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
He uses clotheslines a lot. Seems to be his big move. I dare say he is the master at it.

Symbiote

High Class Warrior
I always assumed he fight with just pure rage and instincts.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
While being a tank doesn't require skill, it's still a fighting style itself. Broly appeared to lose all semblance of skill when he went ballistic in his final form, but he did show finesse as an ordinary Super Saiyan.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Kamikaze Pyro said:
While being a tank doesn't require skill, it's still a fighting style itself. Broly appeared to lose all semblance of skill when he went ballistic in his final form, but he did show finesse as an ordinary Super Saiyan.

Didn't he fail to catch Goten and Trunks despite being stronger?

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Yes, but I don't think he was trying his best to kill them.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Aside from Majin Boo, he probably is one of the worst fighters around.

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Broly would be completely slaughtered by Krillin if the latter had the same power as him.