Dragon Ball Extreme Battle Round 02

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
The most I can make out is on the right of the page 破壊の権化, which from what I can tell means "embodiment of destruction" or something.
Is there any chance of a higher quality image?

Eu sou Perfeito

The most I can make out is on the right of the page 破壊の権化, which from what I can tell means "embodiment of destruction" or something.
Is there any chance of a higher quality image?
I tried to look for an image like this one with a much better quality, but it didn't work, so we have to settle for what we have.

Eu sou Perfeito

Sorry, I have been swamped working. I'll do it next chance I get.
I totally understand your situation, look, you don't need to translate this scan, you can just send me this same image but with better quality, and I'll translate it myself

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Sorry that it took so long:
jvYVUnh.jpg

魔人ブウ 「じゅんすいあ (純粋悪)

本能のまま闘い続ける恐怖の魔人!

魔導師ビビディが作った直後の状態のブウ。 ひたすら破壊の みを求めて全宇宙で暴れ続ける凶悪な存在だ。 戦闘力が高い うえ敵の技をすぐに覚えるため、 闘うたびに強くなっていく。

[image of Kid Buu firing a ki blast at Earth]

後先考えずに破壊するブウ。地球さえブウは何のためらいもなく壊してしまう。

[section 2]

[scouter icon]
戦闘 スタイル

[scouter icon header]
戦いの超天才!!

[caption of image of SSJ2 Goku and Pure Buu fighting]
かみつき攻撃をするなど、野性そのものの闘い方は悟空に似ている?!?!

[paragraph]
見ただけで瞬間移動 を覚えるほど才能豊 か。驚異の再生能力もあり、戦士として完全無欠の存在だ!

[big caption of Pure Buu]
破壊の権化!!

技リスト

かめはめ波 | 悟空を見て学習した技。 地球の10分の1を破壊してしまう威力。

瞬間移動 | こちらも悟空から学んだ技。遠く離れた界王神界までやってきた。

人類絕滅攻擊 | 空から全人類にむけて放つ追尾型気功弾! 文字通り人類はほぼ全滅。

変化ビーム | 触覚から放つビーム。 当たった相手を好きなものに変えてしまう。

肉体分離攻擊 | 自分の体の一部をもぎとり、 自由自在に操って敵を攻撃する技だ。

[Uub Section]
[big caption of Uub]
ブウの生まれ変わり!

[caption of Uub]
ブウが善の心を持って生まれ変わった存在。 優しく大人しい少年だが、 怒ると驚くほどのパワーを発揮!

Majin Buu "Pure Evil" (純粋悪)

The terrifying Majin who continues to fight purely on instinct!

This is Buu in the state immediately after being created by the sorcerer Bibidi. He's a sinister being who rampantly wreaks havoc across the entire universe, driven purely by the desire to destroy. Not only is his power level exceptionally high, but he also quickly learns the techniques of his enemies, becoming stronger with each battle.

[image of Kid Buu firing a ki blast at Earth]

Buu destroys without giving it a second thought. He destroys even Earth without any hesitation.

[section 2]

[scouter icon]

Battle Style

[scouter icon header]

A Super Genius of Combat!!

[caption of image of SSJ2 Goku and Pure Buu fighting]

With biting attacks and such, his wild way of fighting resembles Goku's?!?!

[paragraph]

He possesses such talent that he can learn Instant Transmission just by seeing it. He also has an astonishing regenerative ability, making him a flawless warrior!

[big caption of Pure Buu]

Embodiment of Destruction!!

Technique List

Kamehameha | A technique learned by watching Goku. It has the power to destroy a tenth of the Earth.

Instant Transmission | Another technique learned from Goku. He used it to travel all the way to the realm of the Supreme Kai.

Humanity Extermination Attack | A homing energy blast fired from the sky at all humans! As the name suggests, it almost wiped out humanity.

Transformation Beam | A beam fired from his antenna. It can turn anyone it hits into whatever he wishes.

Physical Separation Attack | A technique where he rips off a part of his body and manipulates it freely to attack the enemy.

[Uub Section]

[big caption of Uub]

Buu's Reincarnation!

[caption of Uub]

Buu reincarnated as a being with a kind heart. He's a gentle and quiet boy, but when he gets angry, he displays an astonishing amount of power!

Majin Buu "Puro Mal" (純粋悪)

O terrível Majin que continua a lutar puramente por instinto!

Este é o Buu imediatamente após ser criado pelo feiticeiro Bibidi. Ele é um ser maligno que procura incessantemente apenas destruir, causando caos em todo o universo. Sua força de combate é altamente poderosa, e ele rapidamente aprende as técnicas de seus adversários, tornando-se mais forte a cada batalha.

[imagem de Kid Buu disparando uma explosão ki na Terra]

Buu destrói sem pensar nas consequências. Ele destrói até mesmo a Terra sem hesitação.

[seção 2]

[ícone do scouter]

Estilo de Luta

[cabeçalho do ícone do scouter]

Um Super Gênio do Combate!!

[legenda da imagem do Goku SSJ2 e Pure Buu lutando]

Com ataques de mordida e tal, seu estilo de luta selvagem se assemelha ao do Goku?!?!

[parágrafo]

Ele possui tanto talento que pode aprender a técnica de Teletransporte apenas ao vê-la. Ele também tem uma incrível habilidade de regeneração, tornando-se um guerreiro impecável!

[grande legenda de Pure Buu]

A Encarnação da Destruição!!

[tabela]

Lista de Técnicas

Kamehameha | Uma técnica aprendida ao observar Goku. Tem o poder de destruir um décimo da Terra.

Teletransporte | Outra técnica aprendida de Goku. Ele a usou para viajar até o reino do Supremo Kai.

Ataque de Extermínio da Humanidade | Um raio de energia homing disparado do céu em todos os humanos! Literalmente, quase exterminou toda a humanidade.

Feixe de Transformação | Um raio disparado de sua antena. Pode transformar quem ele atinge no que desejar.

Ataque de Separação Física | Uma técnica onde ele arranca uma parte de seu corpo e a manipula livremente para atacar o inimigo.

[Seção Uub]

[grande legenda de Uub]

A Reencarnação de Buu!

[legenda de Uub]

Buu reencarnou como um ser com um coração bom. Ele é um garoto gentil e calmo, mas quando se irrita, mostra um poder surpreendente!

Espero que isso ajude! Se precisar de mais detalhes ou outras traduções, fique à vontade para perguntar.

Last edited:

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.