Dragon Ball Xenoverse/Xenoverse 2

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
A thread to discuss everything Dragon Ball Xenoverse related!

So I'll start off, I'm slightly disappointed that they nerfed the Freeza race paralysis Ki Blast. It was broken and cheap, but amazing at the same time.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Waiting for Super Saiyan Rose Black to come out...

lol Bojack

also thank god they nerfed that shit

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Waiting for Bojack to come out...

lol Super Saiyan Rose Black

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Super Saiyan said:

What do you mean? It was amazing! I won so many fights with that strategy, freeze your opponents with the blast, and pummel them into oblivion. Seriously it made the Freeza Race the only race to choose. Also did you choose a Saiyan avatar?

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Pocket - Gog~ said:
Seriously it made the Freeza Race the only race to choose.
*cough*Majin with Quick Sleep*cough*

Lol, try out Freeza race 100 points in Ki Blast, with GT Trunks and the paralyses Ki Blast. Stupid Majins with Quick Sleep can't even compare. Heck if Xenoverse's servers are still open I'll literally fight you.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Don't play online anyway due to it being a waste of money atm, so...

Also, how do they compare against the COM in Parallel Quests? I used Freeza's Race and the Ki blast strategy, though it seemed a lot less useful in taking on the later Parallel Quests than Quick Sleep did in my Xenoverse 2 playthrough.

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
Don't play online anyway due to it being a waste of money atm, so...

Also, how do they compare against the COM in Parallel Quests? I used Freeza's Race and the Ki blast strategy, though it seemed a lot less useful in taking on the later Parallel Quests than Quick Sleep did in my Xenoverse 2 playthrough.

Damnit...

I easily smash through the Com's, they're just not skilled enough to keep up with me. Also the Freeze ray Ki blast is ass in Xenoverse 2. Seriously it's no longer viable using it at all, in any situation.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Nvm about the Parallel Quests in Xenoverse 1. Finally beat them all. Blue Hurricane is a godsend for shit like that Son family Ultimate spamfest.

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
What's your opinion on gotenks? Is he any good in this game?

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Never used any of the regular characters enough to review them, though from his training in Xenoverse 2, his moves were pretty ass unless you were sure your opponent wouldn't move. Pretty sure they nerfed Super Kamikaze Ghost Attack's usage in XV2, though it could just be due to how easy it was to stamina break someone using an Ultimate compared to the first game.

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Never used any of the regular characters enough to review them, though from his training in Xenoverse 2, his moves were pretty ass unless you were sure your opponent wouldn't move. Pretty sure they nerfed Super Kamikaze Ghost Attack's usage in XV2, though it could just be due to how easy it was to stamina break someone using an Ultimate compared to the first game.
The worst thing about him is hi's back attack.The thing completely sucks.
SGKA ultimate i don't really know what to say.During the animation opponent doesn't seem to be able to come close to you.and when he finished creating ghosts,The enemy just bounces off from you receiving some damage.

Die die missile barrage has nerfed tracking. in XV1 it will hit even if enemy is behind.But it's still good.

BTW,since i am playing on PC the punches and combos won't connect if i have low framerate

Kaguyathetroll

Goku black is the complete letdown.You need stamina break to do the ultimate and his Comdos do very very low damage.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
KyuubiAhri said:
Die die missile barrage has nerfed tracking. in XV1 it will hit even if enemy is behind.But it's still good.
That is the one saving grace Gotenks has. After learning this move from his training, I kept this move on my character until clearing both the story and Parallel Quests in XV2.

Kaguyathetroll

Captain Cadaver said:
KyuubiAhri said:
That is the one saving grace Gotenks has. After learning this move from his training, I kept this move on my character until clearing both the story and Parallel Quests in XV2.
And it's really easy to get "Combo fiend" achievement with him
And that Balerina spin (knockback combo) DOES massive damage if you do it on the top and the corner of the battle stage.About 4000+ damage

About Goku black ,he really is a letdown.The only saving grace is that Black kamehameha and it needs Stamina break

I think that full power energy blast volley is the best in game .Is's 100% guaranteed to hit after a combo

Pocket-Gog~

Super Elite
Oh, goodness me I really want my Xenoverse 2 to start working so I can actually go and buy the DLC pack.