Dumbest things you've heard DBZ fans say?

MissingUTAH

I know a thread like this already exists, but it fizzled out almost a year ago. It wasn't locked, so I assume this is allowed. Basically just post some of the dumbest things you've heard Dragon Ball fans say. I'll start.

This was a line from a commenter on Dragon Ball Multiverse. Yes, DBM is fanmade, but you don't need to know the series to know that something is very, very wrong. Anything in italics is me talking.

I thought it was agreed on that Bra far surpasses Goku (in DBM, Bra is the daughter of Vegetto instead of Goku, so this is legit), you're the first person I've seen to suggest Bra is anything different than

SSJ2 Bra = SSJ Vegito
SSJ1 Bra = Base Vegito So SSJ2 = SSJ*SSJ? Interesting...

but Goku and Vegeta not that weak as you are saying. they both are half powerful to bra and they both just say that Vegeto, Bra are powerful than them but I am pretty clear that Gogetta is more powerful to Vegeto. Because Goku and Vegeta both are rival of each other that pushed them beyond power of Vegeto. Okay. 1, you pretty much said SSJ3 Goku is half as strong as SSJ Vegetto. 2, the rival boost was said to apply to Vegetto but not necessarily to Gogeta, which means Gogeta gets it and Vegetto doesn't? What is your logic here?

Even in movie Revival of F and some sagas of DBZ they always freak out with power of their opponent, but when they fight it always turn out that Goku and Vegeta are powerful then them.
In latest movie : Revival of F, they both freak out with power of Frizza's final form ( not Golden Form ) but they can fight individually with Frizza without got a punch.

So even they freak out or they say they are half powerfull then bra, we can say:
2 x Base Goku/Vegeta > Basic Bra
SSJ2 Goku/Vegeta > SSJ Bra

4 x base Goku/Vegeta > base Vegeto
SSJ3 Goku/Vegeta > SSJ Vegeto Wait, what? You just said SSJ3 Goku was only half as strong as Bra, who's as strong as SSJ Vegetto, but now you're saying SSJ3 Goku is stronger than SSJ Vegetto?

because we know in whole DB series :-

100 x base saiyan = SSJ1
2 x SSJ1 = SSJ2
3 x SSJ2 = SSJ3 These aren't anywhere close to the official multipliers. Unofficial multipliers are like ki in DBZ; you're allowed to believe in them, but don't show them off if you can help it. Also, from what you said earlier your SSJ2 multiplier should be 10,000x base, not 200x base.

So yeah, that was pretty bad. What are some of yours?

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Goku > Gotenks/Gohan :troll2

Also:
Kaioshin >>> Freeza > Base Saiyans. :facepalm2

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
"Gogeta can beat Gohan-Boo."

"Ultimate Gohan is weaker than Pure Boo."

"BoG is canon."

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Anybody who tries to question the canonicity of the new material. These types of individuals have a serious mental deficiency.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
And the scrub debaters who pretend their good.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
The "canon" discussion is extremely subjective, especially when you consider all the different adaptions of the films and Super that contradict and/or differ from another adaption.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Dragonball Z in itself has a myriad of contradictions, so as usual, that's a shitty argument.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
I disagree, and, as always, don't give two shits as to what you have to say.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
You based your argument around contradictions, yet the source material has them. Probably as many as Super does.

Step your game up.

MissingUTAH

Guys, take it down a notch. I don't agree with Tosh on much, but I've seen his arguments. He might be wrong, but he's not stupid. If Tosh's arguments are the worst thing you've ever seen, you've been spoiled beyond belief. Anyway, I've got another really, really stupid thing: this power level list. http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User:planterobloon/My_Power_Levels

I'll come clean here, this is actually my list from a very long time ago, back when I was new to Dragon Ball. I've got things like SSJ Teen Gohan < SSJ Goku and SSJ Gotenks < SSJ3 Goku all over the place, but if you want some real laughs, look at any Piccolo power level after the Cell Arc. To this day, I've never seen someone fanboy Piccolo more than I did.