Favorite SSJ form?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
All are applicable.

I've always been a sucker for USSJ, even though it was absolutely useless, l0l. Back in the day, I use to read random BP lists, which went to the end of the series, even though I was only on the Saiyan saga.

But I use to read them, and see that USSJ Trunkd was listed as waaay ahead of everyone. Obviously I had no context to understand why ;) But that, combined with the fact that his form was called Ultra Super Saiyan made me giddy and excited to see it happen.

One of my earliest DBZ memories was this, so it always stuck with me.

And it looks absolutely bad ass!

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Super Saiyan 3. The way they introduced it was amazing. It also looks pretty cool. Other than that, probably Legendary Super Saiyan, since Broly was a fucking beast in that form.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan Grade 3 are awesome to me. One is electrifying, pun intended, and the other is just B0rk Laz3r caliber cool.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
SSJ2. Doesn't really change much from SSJ1, but I think the slight changes make a major improvement aesthetically. Plus, Gohan's first transformation was great. It's a shame that it was so underutilized.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
All of them are alright in their own way other than mullet haired Super Saiyan 3 and the shitty looking red/blue hair form.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Super-Saiyan 2 (more likely) or Normal Super-Saiyan (initially, later-on it started looking less special or something. not sure wat the word is.).

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Super Saiyan Grade 5. Aesthetically it has the sleekest look in my opinion.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Super Saiyan Purple because we know it's gonna happen
Dragon-Ball-Ultra-Ego-Harsh-Realities-Trio.jpg

She was right on the money

Omhig

Super Saiyan 3 has an awesome theme, awesome introduction and it's used in the best arcs/movies.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
This will always be the coolest a db character has ever looked to me.
ussj trunks.jpg