Gap Between 16 and Super 13?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Assuming one follows the Daiz and agrees that 16 is the most powerful android, what do you have as the difference between him and Super 13? It doesn't have to be a "gap", or whatever, so articulate it however you would like.

If you disagree with said information, please let us know why. Thankee. :)

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
The Daizenshu's entry makes sense if the SSJs are their android arc selves.

#16 > Super #13 >>> SSJ Goku works

Wait is Kamiccolo in the movie

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Yes, he is the only one who is able to budge Super 13 at all.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the Daiz on this one. I just wondered what others thought of how big the difference was between 13 and 16.

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
Super 13's power is all over the place.
First he tanks Goku and Vegeta's blows as Super Saiyans and lightly budges at Weighted Kamiccolo's hits.
Then he gets his head and body moved back by Base Vegeta and has to block SSJ Trunks' sword while gritting teeth, implying he was strulgging to block these.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
At least 1.5x, in my opinion. I don't think Super #13 is leagues above Piccolo like Cell and #16.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I don't think 16 is massively above Piccolo, but still a good damn length. Super 13 is a pile of dry cum, probably only a small wedge above 17 and 18.

Male

High Class Warrior
Suspended
#13 is about as strong as pre-ROSAT Super Saiyan Goku was, if we use their little ki blast war, that went evenly, as evidence. #16 was stronger than #17 and #18, who were both shown to be superior to a pre-ROSAT Super Saiyan, so yeah #16 would easily win. If it were Super #13, then he'd win as I picture him to be roughly equal to Semi-Perfect Cell, and he took #16 out of the equation with a single punch

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui