Gap between 3rd Form Freeza/Initial 4th Form Freeza

Hector

High Class Warrior
Considering how long it took for Freeza to do the final transformation and the build-up to it, the increase he got must be way bigger than in the previous transformations. Mind that, at this point, the reader is supposed to believe that Initial 4th Form Freeza is his full power. It'd make no sense for all that build-up if it's only a 1.33x increase.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
I have initial 4th form freeza at just under 3m, so like 2-3x.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
People really need to stop trying to make the guidebook numbers work, they just don't. Otherwise you get incredibly small increases between form two and three, form 2-3 and Vegeta and initial form four. Those gaps are implied to be quite large and they just aren't if you use the guidebook numbers.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Freeza 3rd form -- 1,850,000
Intial Freeza -- 2,400,000

So about a 1.33x increase to me.

Vegeta would also be tied down with Freeza, at 2,400,000 and then post speed up Freeza would be like 3,200,000.

There're ppl who think Vegeta was even in a losing point vs initial Freeza, as he was seen sweating watching Freeza's performance and was sweating when sensing his initial power, plus counting strongly he was a SSJ as if this belief was like a faith he needed to have to assure his confidence while having a slight to moderate power disadvantage, so I've seen ppl putting initially Freeza holding a similar gap over Vegeta as his 1st form Freeza did over pre Zenkai Vegeta... Which also makes sense considering Vegeta's reactions to 1st form Freeza powering up seems to match his reactions towards initial final form Freeza, tho Vegeta is still close enough he could see and follow Freeza's movements and forced Freeza to increase his speed to be too fast for Vegeta and utterly dominate him. And Vegeta's confidence can't be totally off base too, if he saw Freeza outclassed him by a huge amount, even if he's still sticking to the SSJ feeling, he'd know better there was just nothing he could do. The team work he believed was the key to defeat first form Freeza may be replaced by the belief he was a SSJ now. So something like this works well too:

3rd form Freeza : 1,850,000
Post Zenkai Vegeta : 2,400,000
Initial Final Freeza : 2,650,000
--- post speed up : 3,200,000

So a 70/100 increase, which is huge, and then a 82/100 increase to complement when raising his speed.

I think the 2nd option seems nicer to me.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
If you think about it, Freeza’s maximum power went from ~2 million to well over 100 million. Even if he didn’t use all that power away, that’s one of the biggest increases in the series.

People really need to stop trying to make the guidebook numbers work, they just don't. Otherwise you get incredibly small increases between form two and three, form 2-3 and Vegeta and initial form four. Those gaps are implied to be quite large and they just aren't if you use the guidebook numbers.

It is what it is. The only thing contradicting the guidebooks are fan theories.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I only use the Guidebook numbers for the Late Freeza Arc, and that’s mostly to prevent bloating. Otherwise, I agree that they’re too tight.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.