Gogeta PSSJB (DBS Broly) vs Vegeta SSJBE (Post Yadart)?

SIAD

Elite
Both can use all their techniques.

Scenario 1: Gogeta does not know the technique of Forced Splitting of Vegeta's Spirit.

Scenario 2: Both are aware of their respective techniques.

SIAD

Elite
I have Gogeta PSSJB over Vegeta SSJBE with the same gap as Vegeta over Dodoria.

I think in the 1st Scenario Vegeta SSJBE winning without problems.

In the 2nd Scenario, I think Vegeta SSJBE could still win, but it would be very difficult. Gogeta PSSJB could easily dodge almost all hits, but just taking one hit would end the fusion. I think Gogeta PSSJB would have to throw a Big Bang Kamehameha at him as soon as possible to try to hurt Vegeta SSJBE as much as possible and the gap between Gogeta PSSJB on Vegeta SSJBE would increase.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I’m not sure if Vegeta > Broly anymore. Toyotaro always ignores the movies completely, and Broly can’t really count as the strongest since he can’t use his power at will.

Still, I agree Vegeta would win Round 1. Round 2 Gogeta can just tank him like 73 Moro did.

@Goku9001 what do you think?

SIAD

Elite
I’m not sure if Vegeta > Broly anymore. Toyotaro always ignores the movies completely, and Broly can’t really count as the strongest since he can’t use his power at will.

Still, I agree Vegeta would win Round 1. Round 2 Gogeta can just tank him like 73 Moro did.

@Goku9001 what do you think?
And where do you have Gogeta PSSJB compared to Arc Moro? I have it lower than Moro (FP). I mean the Moro (Pre OG73-I).

Anyway, Broly appears very briefly in the Manga when the story about the conflict created by Frieza is told.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
And where do you have Gogeta PSSJB compared to Arc Moro? I have it lower than Moro (FP). I mean the Moro (Pre OG73-I).

Anyway, Broly appears very briefly in the Manga when the story about the conflict created by Frieza is told.

I think Seven-Three Moro is stronger than PSSJB Gogeta, but I’m not sure about Moro (Pre OG73-I) vs Gogeta.

RoF also happened in the manga, but Toyotaro ignored what the movie said and made Freeza (True form) be SSJ level instead of Base level.

Plus Broly can only use his power when he’s angry. Normally he’s just around SSJB with Ikari.

SIAD

Elite
Moro (OG73-I) was a true monster in his Suppressed form and in his FP he was ultra mega scary.

Goku9001

Mid Class Warrior

I think I have Gogeta Blue slightly stronger than UI Omen Goku but weaker than Moro-73 (Initial).

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
It makes no sense for Vegeta to be stronger than the fusion of him and Goku. Yes sure he is using form one level higher and powered up from training but still.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
It makes no sense for Vegeta to be stronger than the fusion of him and Goku. Yes sure he is using form one level higher and powered up from training but still.

Super treats fusion like shit tbh. Broly came outta nowhere and then escalated the fight to a point Gogeta needed SSJB.