Gogeta SSJ (M12) vs Gohan Boo?

Father

Mid Class Warrior
The only person who has a piss fetish
is you unfortunately huehuehue

oh and I already accepted your concession
what are you talking? get off the juice huehuehue

Dragon Ball Master

Nah you mention piss every since the start, you may like it in the mouth hahah.

Nah you conceded already mate. Move on. I made you my b*ch in this debate

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
DBZ Movie 12 anime comic guide implies Canon Vegetto > M12 Gogeta
DBZ Movie 12 anime comic page 41 1.jpg
DBZ Movie 12 anime comic page 41 2.jpg
悟空&ベジータがポタラによって合体,誕生したのが史上最強の戦士ベジットだ!能力,性格ともにふたりの特徴が融合,パワーも数段のアップを遂げ、無敵の強さを誇る!!

Dragon Ball Master

Is it only about the manga or includes movies? It doesn't seem included movies which is what they argue as Gogeta from the movie being different

Father

Mid Class Warrior
Lil buddy is now reaching help from guides
that he complained about and hates so much
just to debunk lil ol me huehuehue
It selling out huehue what a fayug huehuehe

Dragon Ball Master

Can you even read and see that I actually questioned the guide? Hehehe lill buddy is still dizzy from the whooping and smashing

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Toriyama has said that Buu doesn't know how strong he is, so... how he thinks he compare with an non existent Gogeta (whose level is only imaginary) is irrelevant:

What is Majin Buu’s power level? –Giovanni Toso, London, England The frightening thing about Majin Buu is his unknown, unfathomable power. Whether it’s actually not that much, or whether it’s really stupendous, Majin Buu himself probably doesn’t know the answer.

On top of him scripting that Saiyans can't be reduced to calcs, left even more space to say that Buu's statement ain't accurate.

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
DBZ Movie 12 anime comic guide implies Canon Vegetto > M12 Gogeta
悟空&ベジータがポタラによって合体,誕生したのが史上最強の戦士ベジットだ!能力,性格ともにふたりの特徴が融合,パワーも数段のアップを遂げ、無敵の強さを誇る!!
Same guide talk about Gotenks and Vegito

Gogeta: Strongest Hero in the universe with Vegito alread created , but wathever

but don´t change the chain:

Vegito SSJ > Gogeta SSJ (Movie 12) > Buuhan

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
Same guide talk about Gotenks and Vegito

Gogeta: Strongest Hero in the universe with Vegito alread created , but wathever

but don´t change the chain:

Vegito SSJ > Gogeta SSJ (Movie 12) > Buuhan
Strongest hero in the universe vs strongest warrior in history.

Also yeah, I agree with Gogeta > Buuhan

HunterR18

Low Class Warrior
So the only Gogeta above Buuhan is the movie's one?
Vegito SSJ > Gogeta SSJ > Buuhan

janemba > Hiudegarn/SSJ3 Power (means Goku SSJ3 and Gotenks SSJ3)

Buutenks ~ Super Janemba > Ultimate Gohan (scans)

Buuhan ~ Super Janemba (Full Power)

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
Goku is absolutely sure he can win against Buutenks if he and Gohan use Fusion, with the stronger form of Buuhan convinced a Fusion of Goku and Vegeta cannot. Buu's statement is uncontradicted, but his reliability is debatable. I don't see an alternate to ascertaining Buu Saga Gogeta without resorting to this statement.

SIAD

Elite
Goku is absolutely sure he can win against Buutenks if he and Gohan use Fusion, with the stronger form of Buuhan convinced a Fusion of Goku and Vegeta cannot. Buu's statement is uncontradicted, but his reliability is debatable. I don't see an alternate to ascertaining Buu Saga Gogeta without resorting to this statement.
So: Gogeta SSJ (M12) >>> Gohan Boo > Gogeta SSJ3 (Boo) > Gotenks Boo?

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
View attachment 3188

Toei 2005 (site for 25th anniversary movies) quote by Koyama
We know it's from the website but did Koyama write that? I asked about that years ago and Koyama kind of dodged the question by talking about which character he liked more. Koyama is stuck on the Broly > Z train and ain't no one gonna budge him on that.

The only thing Toei said about deleting the site was because it used Flash and to sell Dragon Box Movies, otherwise I didn't see anything about it deleting the site about that.
Yeah people project reasons for these kinds of things that are never stated. Affirming the consequent it would be. "They deleted the website after Koyama said Broly was the strongest Z character therefore they deleted the website because he said Broly was the strongest Z character."

----

As for the OP, Buu doesn't know about rival boost, so you could say Buutenks > non-rival boosted Gogeta, but with rival boost SSJ Gogeta > Buuhan for sure.

Last edited:

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
Buuhan thinks no fusion can beat him, then spends every second trying to deny said fusion of occurring. He even thought he could beat Gokan. Like yeah, no.

SIAD

Elite
Buuhan thinks no fusion can beat him, then spends every second trying to deny said fusion of occurring. He even thought he could beat Gokan. Like yeah, no.
It is true, but apparently Goku inside Boo thought that without the Potara Clays, the only solution they had was to free Gohan and the others to defeat Majin Boo.

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
It is true, but apparently Goku inside Boo thought that without the Potara Clays, the only solution they had was to free Gohan and the others to defeat Majin Boo.
Goku merely forgot about fusion at the time.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.