Gohan and Majuub

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I always assumed Gohan but without much solid proof. That's with him keeping some of his Baby power up. Also nobody took Oob's presence very seriously after the Baby Arc, where as there are a couple moments where Gohan is shown a bit of respect when he goes to fight in 17 and SD arcs. Like I said, there's only scraps so it's take your pick and see which side you fall on.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Southern Gothic said:
I always assumed Gohan but without much solid proof. That's with him keeping some of his Baby power up. Also nobody took Oob's presence very seriously after the Baby Arc, where as there are a couple moments where Gohan is shown a bit of respect when he goes to fight in 17 and SD arcs. Like I said, there's only scraps so it's take your pick and see which side you fall on.
Do you think Gohan could one shot Rildo as SSjin/2 like Majuub did?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Hard for me to say. His forms are inconsistent in GT. I'd say maybe not, since he explained that he was seriously enraged when fighting Rild.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Gohan could easily rip Rildodildo's spine out with Super Saiyan 1 & 2. He matched him in Base.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
So why do people stay in base form for so long in GT, getting manhandled for like 10 minutes as a result? In the movies I understand they can't jump into fights like that so quickly, but this is a whole fucking series.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
It's possible Rild's metal stuff (what he used on Goku and Gohan) nullifies Super Saiyan. When he used it on Goku on M2, he reverted from SS back to base form.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I don't think he even tried to trasnform until after S17 kicked his ass though...

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Papasmurf said:
I don't think he even tried to trasnform until after S17 kicked his ass though...

Yeah, base Gohan fires a Kamehameha at 17 that does nothing and everyone looks completely shocked of course. Even though they just watched 17 tank a punch to the face from base Vegeta who should be ahead of Gohan...

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Pretty sad Toei's writing capacity is so low they couldn't find proper timing for characters to choose when to transform when Vegeta and Gohan each have 2 forms to choose from, Goten and Trunks are capable of fusing and Goku had a whopping 4th transformation at that point. In Movie 6 or 7 I could understand, but years after DBZ ended?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Papasmurf said:
So why do people stay in base form for so long in GT, getting manhandled for like 10 minutes as a result? In the movies I understand they can't jump into fights like that so quickly, but this is a whole fucking series.
It's Toei, far from perfect.

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Majuub. If Gohan had these mythical multipliers the internet talks about he'd be much stronger, in reality base Gohan is not much weaker.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
Trump takes it in the ACE
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui