Gohan (Androids Arc) vs Goku ( Freeza Arc)

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,592
Age
30
Gohan after the 3 years training vs Goku when he fought Freeza.

Goku can't go kaioken or use SSjin.
 

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
2,817
Age
25
Goku wins handily I think. Gohan should be quite a bit weaker than his future self imo, and Future Gohan didn't surpass Namek Goku by a vast amount.
 

Hector

High Class Warrior
Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Messages
2,731
I regard them as equals. Goku wins due to skill.
 

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
69,840
Age
29
I've got Gohan well ahead of Goku at this point. I think he closed the gap on the Base Saiyans pretty significantly. He wins easily.
 

Latest profile posts

pull up wit the skrrrr
I've done, guys xD I got on IRC. LOL.
Top