Gohan kicking Nappa

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How powerful do you see Gohan being here?

IMG_0103.jpg

His attack was enough to make Nappa enraged, something even Piccolo's blast to the back couldn't do..

Diamond Ryan

High Class Warrior
A little bit less than 2800 probably. Piccolo had also just gotten bodied a few minutes prior when he blasted Nappa so I don't expect him to have been able to put all his power into that.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I agree. I do think Gohan's kick should be the #1 power for the time tho. Nobody else was able to send Nappa flying like that unless he was off-guard. In this case, Gohan even got the best of him..

I don't see it being much less than 2,800, but then that makes the reaction to the 2,800 Masenko seem meaningless...

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Gohan was 1500 on Namek. I have him at 1400 on Earth, which is exactly half of the massenko, and his enraged state
exactly in the middle of that gap (2100). Nice and tidy.

p123

Elite
Masenko > Gohan's Kick > Piccolo

I think there are some issues with the Vegeta Saga, I have to look into it more thoroughly.

p123

Elite
Yes...

Gohan (Kicking Nappa) > Piccolo

I think Enraged Gohan = Gohan Kicking Nappa. Gohan is pissed right before he kicks Nappa too.

p123

Elite
Well wtf, I didn't know Gohan fought evenly with freaking Vegeta. God Damn! How did Vegeta lose that much power?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Seems like the scouter didn't react to Gohan's kick, but it reacted to him screaming out loud.

I think between the fake moon and returning to normal, Vegeta was probably around the 4-5k range at the most.

p123

Elite
Gohan was fighting evenly with him, so Vegeta couldn't have been that strong.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Gohan fought evenly with him briefly. Vegeta started beating the crap outta him not too long after.

Gohan was also enraged, so there's no telling how strong he was there.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
p123 said:
Well wtf, I didn't know Gohan fought evenly with freaking Vegeta. God Damn! How did Vegeta lose that much power?

Didn't we agree Enraged Gohan (vs Vegeta) >> Enraged Gohan (vs Nappa), because of Goku's statement (herms): ''I can't even
beat him with 5x kaioken'' ?

p123

Elite
No, you guys were telling me about what new discoveries you found, I guess this was it.

Damn, so Gohan's stupidly powerful here then huh?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Gohan: “He’s so strong! Even though he should be tired out from fighting with dad.”

Gohan got a nice kick on Vegeta and fought back for awhile, but spent most of the match getting hit.

So he still seems strong. I don't think he's super weak here.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
withheldforprivacy said:
p123 said:

Didn't we agree Enraged Gohan (vs Vegeta) >> Enraged Gohan (vs Nappa), because of Goku's statement (herms): ''I can't even

Goku made the 5x statement when vegeta was still an oozaru

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I'm pretty sure Withheld is refering to the idea of Base Vegeta >> 1/10 of Kaioken x5 Goku >> 2,800 Gohan.

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Idea of Gaslight said:
withheldforprivacy said:
p123 said:

Goku made the 5x statement when vegeta was still an oozaru

What's the bare minimum for Oozaru Vegeta if Goku doesn't think KKx5 will work, 50,000? Base Vegeta would be 5,000 bare minimum at that point. You could argue that reverting back to normal from Oozaru weakens you, though. Weren't Goku and Gohan always worn out whenever they reverted back? Vegeta could end up being closer to 3,000 after, which would make enraged Gohands 2,800 a good match.

This all makes me question how Vegeta could survive the Genki Dama at that level and still thrash everyone.

:idk

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Vegeta momentarily copied Kaio-ken to survive the genkidama. Like he copied Galu's ki sense on Namek out of nowhere.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
"If a low-level Saiyan can raise their power instantly, there's no reason why I can't!"

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.