Gohan's & Broly's strength in M10?

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
I'm not quite sure how powerful he was. However this is a generalized idea on where I stand with things. Movie Canon Gohan continued to train from the Cell Games, having stated that he powered up 'considerably' since then. The terminology that he uses implies a tremendous difference in power. Yet, despite all of this, Broly LSSJ is table to tank a fully powered punch from him without much effect. This gap is similar to the 'Imperfect Cell versus Piccolo' gap. Additionally, Broly was only defeated by the combined powers of Goku Mssj, Goten Ssj & Gohan Ssj2. Goku & Goten don't have any implications to suggest they either weakened or got stronger since the Cell Games -and the movie takes place shortly before the Tournament, so it's reasonable to assume they are as powerful as their Manga counter-parts. Long story short:

Gohan Ssj2 (M10) + Goku Mssj (Boo) + Goten Mssj (Boo) > Broly LSSJ (M10) > Gohan (M10) > Goku/Majin Vegeta Ssj2 (Boo) > Kid Gohan Ssj2 (Cell Games)

Numerically:

Mister Boo
-Full Power 1,800

Broly (M10)
-SSj 900
-LSSj 1,800

Gohan (M10)
-SSj 600
-SSj2 1,200
-Family Kamehameha 1,940

Goku/Majin Vegeta
-SSj 500
-SSj2 1,000

Kid Gohan
-SSj2 850

Vegeta Pre-Majin
-SSj2 750

Super Perfect Cell
-Full Power 720

Teen Gohan (Boo)
-SSj 300
-SSj2 600

Goten Pre-RoSaT (Boo)
-SSj 240
Going by this, Broly is pretty damn powerful.

Thoughts?

Zippy

Super Elite
Since then could only refer to the last time he met broly and since i believe he was a nerfed ssj and this time is a stronger ssj and ssj2 thats what i believe he refers to so ye.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Skillz_Zippy said:
Since then could only refer to the last time he met broly and since i believe he was a nerfed ssj and this time is a stronger ssj and ssj2 thats what i believe he refers to so ye.
:eek:k

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Isn't the standard norm for Dragonball to have each villain in the movies comparable to one in the series? In this particular scenario, some form of Boo would fit the description. Unless:

Goku/Majin Vegeta Ssj2 > Kid Gohan Ssj2 > Broly Lssj (M10) =/= Super Perfect Cell >= Vegeta Ssj2 Pre-Majin > Teen Gohan Ssj2 =/= Perfect Cell

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Bio Broly was just weakened from being revived, that's all.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fsRu2z6UvLc

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Pakl said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fsRu2z6UvLc
For the sake of humoring a Youtube Dragonball enthusiast, I decided to watch some of it. Immediately I saw the opening slogan 'Gohan was Toei haxed', which is pretty biased. That sheds definite light on how reliable the video maker is. Regardless of whether Gohan was Toei haxed or not, the fact remains, his strength definitely changed. Secondly, there is no official Dragonball canon.

I could sit here and destroy these Youtube fanatics who don't know jack shit, but it surely isn't worth my time.

I'll wait for further, more concrete evidence.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o