Goku (Boo Saga) vs Vegeta (Pre Majin)

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Babidi is defeated without incident and the Saiyans have their rematch. Obviously Goku is going to win, but how close is the fight? Can Vegeta put up a fight? What does it look like?

Hector

High Class Warrior
Goku would hold back for a while for the sake of a good fight, as with Krillin in the 22nd Budokai and Tenshinhan in the 23rd Budokai. Vegeta would get angry and ask him to go full power, then Goku would stomp him as hard as he'd done with 3x Kaioken during their first fight.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It would be somewhere between Vegeta vs Zarbon and Goku vs Cell imo. Maybe closer to Goku vs Cell.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I think he'd not even touch Goku. It wouldn't be a one shot fight, Vegeta would prove himself resilient but he'd be getting his ass kicked without doing much.

Spiral-Force

High Class Warrior
Staff member
Forum Moderator
I think the fight comes to a halt after Goku styles on him to be honest. Before that, it'd look like a competitive spar (e.g. like their first fight, early/base, but roles reversed)

Toughness is more of a factor when opposed by relentless beings like Kid Buu who will just smash the weaker fighter from pillar to post with no care for dialogue. Goku can at least recognise when a fight with a fellow teammate has run its course and offer a future rematch. Vegeta leaves the battlefield with the same grief as his post-Gohan-defeating-Cell self, then continues training.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I think the fight comes to a halt after Goku styles on him to be honest. Before that, it'd look like a competitive spar (e.g. like their first fight, early/base, but roles reversed)

Toughness is more of a factor when opposed by relentless beings like Kid Buu who will just smash the weaker fighter from pillar to post with no care for dialogue. Goku can at least recognise when a fight with a fellow teammate has run its course and offer a future rematch. Vegeta leaves the battlefield with the same grief as his post-Gohan-defeating-Cell self, then continues training.
Maybe with Vegeta's mentality there, he'd die to defeat Goku, like "if I don't beat you, I'm ready to die here". Dunno tho.

Warmmedown

Elite
Goku's not gonna kill Vegeta though. If Goku keeps winning eventually Vegeta will be done and Goku can safely leave.
If it's in the tournament Vegeta could attack the crowd to get Goku to keep attacking him, but I don't think he'd do that without Majin. And if he did then Gohan and Piccolo (if Vegeta's worn out) could interfere.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o