Goku Super Saiyan 4 (Super 17 Arc) vs Goku Super Saiyan 4 (Shadow Dragons)

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
The Super Saiyan 4 transformation is regarded as a potential unlock, shouldn't the two be generally the same? Or did Goku's potential increase as he got stronger?

How do these two compare in terms of strength?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
SS4 Goku GT has the same strength before he powered up beyond to his limits. It's just his base and SS/2/3 increased after Baby Arc.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
There isn't enough wiggle room with his SSJ states to fit everything else in between. By the time Super 17 shows up, his SSJ forms begin to overtake his SSJ4 battle power, unless you think the multiplier is tremendous.

SIAD

Elite
Fearless Saiyajin said:
SS4 Goku GT has the same strength before he powered up beyond to his limits. It's just his base and SS/2/3 increased after Baby Arc.

I thought that the discoverers of this theory had been Koshka and CC.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
SIAD said:
Fearless Saiyajin said:

I thought that the discoverers of this theory had been Koshka and CC.
I just saw it from mike so maybe you're right. :cage2

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I do think Goku's potential rises, so he would win in the SD arc.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Since Goku is a kid again, his potential probably still rises or he got it from Toei Hax lol.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Toei likely didn't give a crap what Goku's dormant power was at any point as long as he was strong enough for the plot. That's why I don't really have a problem with Goku staying at a certain cap regarding Super Saiyan 4, or moving all around (the latter is what I personally use).