GT cast (BSDB arc)

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
If you could pick the three people who went out into space into the first arc, who would you pick? For this scenario, Trunks won't be required to be apart of the crew to fly the ship. You can pick any three people.

Personally, I'd pick Oob, Goku, and either Trunks or Goten.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Goku, Gohan, Goten.

A family trip would have been interesting to see imo, as we never got to see them fight/work together in Z. Also could see some of the bonding side of things, as Goku was never really with them in Z.

Oob can go to hell.

SIAD

Elite
Personally I would have liked them to be in case of choosing 5. Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo and Oob. Really really missed these characters, especially Vegeta, after seeing Pan being a bossy girl and trying to Goku as a child, also saw much as weak enemies compared to them in March, caused them many problems, however if there Vegeta went with them, he had said "bug" and in an instant he had removed the enemies. Also Vegeta Trunks never have allowed dressed as a bride, nor had danced with the dance Para Para Brothers. A Gohan surprised, because the even the most powerful of the Z warriors, was able to eliminate Lood very easily. Oob surprised, because I find it a great character. Piccolo miss him, because he is a great character.

I think he had finally chosen to Gohan, Goku and Vegeta.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
So Trunks is included?

Probably Goku, Goten and Bra. I think Trunks and Goten are still the smartest combination. They could have kept up their training with Goku, and we would have got adult Gotenks instead of being teased about that.

Goku would ge an adult.

Bra would fit the mechanics role that Bulma filled once upon a time, the smart ass tech genious. Maybe some budding love between her and Goten. Trunks gets jelly. Bickering.

Yeah, I'll take this foursome anyday :)