Hell in Dragon Ball.

Zippy

Super Elite
While watching rof... I noticed the hell frieza was in wasn't... All that bad at all? Same goes for hell we were shown in previous material. Although the hell frieza was in sure was hell for someone like him atleast. Do you think it's possible for hell to vary depending on who you are? Frieza being an evil ruler got to suffer in a place like that? Do you think hell is made good because good pisses the bad people off?

Looking at a different hell. In GT it all looked the same. But it had more of..a dark tone to it.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'm guessing Hell differs to some extent, or Dabura has some seriously questionable taste

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
In FnF, it is refered to specifically as "Earth's Hell" by Freeza several times in the movie. He even goes as far to say that destroying Earth will get rid of that version of Hell altogether. Basically this doesn't seem like HFIL. Rather, this hell is specific to Earth, and if you die on Earth, you go to this Hell.

Zippy

Super Elite
Really? Maybe because i watched it very early i didnt catch those subs. Explains alot. So there are diverse hells.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
He says it twice, on his ship after being revived. This is from the blu ray sub.

The first time he just mentions how terrible "Earth's Hell" was.

The second time is a minute or two later, and he says that he will destroy Earth, and earth's hell along with it.

Oddly enough, Earth is capitolized the first time, but not the second. It's written as Earth, and then earth.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Dabra's taste is still highly questionable due to him dying on Earth :troll

Zippy

Super Elite
Southern Gothic said:
He says it twice, on his ship after being revived. This is from the blu ray sub.

The first time he just mentions how terrible "Earth's Hell" was.

The second time is a minute or two later, and he says that he will destroy Earth, and earth's hell along with it.

Oddly enough, Earth is capitolized the first time, but not the second. It's written as Earth, and then earth.
Ah the one i had seen was one some anime site and was very recently uploaded hence very rough.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o