How strong is first form Freeza?

SIAD

Elite
This question came Koshka on the other Shinden, if I wanted to make it here too. "After watching FnF I'm starting to think Freeza's power in His First waaaaaaay form has-been overrated. He's probably not even close to God tier. Might not even be more powerful than Gohan.

Toei is not exactly as consistent as Toriyama With stuff like this, but not only did Freeza one-shot basis only Gohan, I Seemed to be using effort (His gritting teeth) When I did it and was drawn Gohan At least as reacting to Freeza's movement before I was struck.

Goku locking on to first form Frieza's Ki INSTEAD OF SSj Gohan and Piccolo's Ki probably IMPLIES That Freeza is at Least above full power Gohan, Although it's possible That Their powers are comparable and That They would not have any found Freeza without everybody else flaring Their energy as well.

At any rate I feel like Goku / Vegeta's shock at how powerful Freeza was true form after His transformation IMPLIES That gap Between the first form and true form is way bigger than it used to be and That first form Frieza does not need to be God Just Because tier His true form is but that's IMO. "

SIAD

Elite
I personally have Frieza First Form (FnF)> Gotenks SSJ3 (FnF), because it was expected that alone could Frieza, Goku and Vegeta would.It makes perfect sense:

Golden Freezer (FnF) >>>>> Freezer Fourth Form (FnF) >> Trunkten SSJ4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> Freezer Fourth Form (Expected) >>>>>>> Freezer (Third Form (FnF)> Freezer Second Form (FnF) >> Freezer First Form (FnF)> Gotenks SSJ3 (FnF) .

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
It's hard to say man. I haven't seen the movie yet, so my opinion isn't perfect on this. But I don't think one-shotting Base Gohan is an easy feet. Going back a bit from the FNF timeline, it wasn't that long ago that Gohan was the strongest character in the series. I know he was suppose to have dropped off by this time, but I have a hard time judging how much power he really lost.

I agree that First Form Freeza probably isn't God Tier. But very likely that he's over 16 and Kamiccolo, which is still pretty damn impressive to me.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
If you're a firm believer of Base Saiyans < 100% Freeza (Namek), then 1st Form Freeza in this movie doesn't need to be very strong at all. Much stronger than he was on Namek, sure, but stronger than the androids? Not necessarily even close.

But I'm not one of those believers, so I'd say he was at least on par with the likes of 2nd Stage Cell.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Lol what?? 1st form Freeza is likely stronger than Gohan-Boo

Zoom

Low Class Warrior
1st form Frieza is strong enough to give base Gohan a heart attack.

Frieza > base saiyans :D

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
From what we know, Piccolo stated that 1st form Freeza's Ki was in a completely other dimension, firmly placing him on a level above anything else he'd sensed. This easily places him above Boo, as well as possibly Enraged SS2 Vegeta.

SIAD

Elite
Captain Cadaver said:
From what we know, Piccolo stated that 1st form Freeza's Ki was in a completely other dimension, firmly placing him on a level above anything else he'd sensed. This easily places him above Boo, as well as possibly Enraged SS2 Vegeta.
CC, then you think Frieza First Form (FnF) around the power of Yi Xing Long?
Personally I have:
Goku Base (FnF)> Vegeta Base (FnF)> Goku Base (Post God)> Freezer Fourth Form (FnF)> Trunkten SSJ4 (Artificial) >>>> Gotenks SSJ4 (Artificial) >>>>> Vegetto SSJ4 (Artificial) >>>> Gogeta SSJ4 (Artificial / beyond the Limits) >>>> Freezer (Fourth Form (FnF / Expected) >>>> Omega Yi Xing Long> Frieza Third Form (FnF)> Frieza Second Form (FnF) > Vegeta SSJ4 (Artificial) = Goku SSJ4 (beyond boundaries)> Yi Xing Long> Frieza First Form (FnF)> SSJ Goku (combined energies (although this is debatable))> Vegeta SSJ2 (Enraged)> Bills (Ultra deleted) >> Vegetto SSJ3 (BoG) >> Vegetto SSJ3 (Boo).
  Incidentally Freezer Fourth Form (FnF / Expected) has the same advantage in terms of number of times on Freezer First Form (FnF) times the difference between 100% Freezer (Namek) on Form First Freezer (Namek).

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Gohan states Freeza >>> himself

Freeza should be stronger than at least Pure Boo

Also the gap between True Form Freeza and his first one should be like it was on Namek but with his initial state which is 6x...

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I think Freeza's first form is easily above Super Saiyan 3 Goku. Likely around Gohan Boo.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
True Form Freeza was able to fight Base Goku who had the god power

1st form Freeza should be around Evil Boo at least

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
1st form Freeza should be stronger than Goku all power absorbed at best, its the strongest non god power. Keep in mind nobody sensed Vegito since everyone were dead.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
He could be anywhere between below Fat Boo and above enraged Vegeta from the previous movie.

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan Overlord1007 said:
Where did you guys see the movie? I looked online earlier and couldn't find it.
Theaters or you haven't looked good enough :happy

1st form Freeza is likely above Majin Boo.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Well, we know for a fact that he's much more powerful than SSJ Gohan in this movie, but there's some ok arguments for him being below Fat Boo, and the gap between his first and true forms being far greater than it was during Freeza's last appearance.

SIAD

Elite
I am very agree that the gap between Freezer Fourth Form (FnF) on its lower forms (FnF), was tremendously greater than the gap that existed before Freezer train them. Still, I have Frieza First Form (FnF) being higher than Goku SSJ (combined energies) and Vegeta SSJ2 (Enraged).

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I saw the full movie in spanish... Did you see it in Japanese? If you did Link it

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Guliver said:
I saw the full movie in spanish... Did you see it in Japanese? If you did Link it
I don't think the Zetaboard rules allow for links to bootlegged movies to be linked here. Sorry guys.

Latest profile posts

Get what deserved unfort
Got suspended from GameFAQs again lol smh
Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!