Hunter x Hunter Strength Chart

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I think you'd enjoy HxH if tried to watch the anime, Hure.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Don't listen to his propaganda.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I can only imagine how slow the anime would be with the essays of text that have to be said during battle. :alex

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
ahill1 said:
The show just doesn't seem very appealing to me. Can you give me a few good reasons to watch (not that I'd watch then, just want to know :king :king :king )?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
SuperSaiyan2 said:
It has a decent story
The story seems like anyother adventure story on the surface level to be honest. And has a main-character I can't get behind to boot.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Fantastische Hure said:
ahill1 said:
The show just doesn't seem very appealing to me. Can you give me a few good reasons to watch (not that I'd watch then, just want to know :king :king :king )?

It's kind of tough for me to say (since my review's ability aren't as sharp as CC's), but the premise of the series, notably the 1999 has just caught a lot my attention... the philosophy behind things that seems silly in a way but that producce a in depth thought about the characters and as well as the human nature are pretty well made, as well as the constant use of logic behind almost everything, where a character is constantly using a logic thought to get out of a situation and to overcome challenges.

The 1999 anime has kind of a mix between an innocent and yet dark atmosphere, with this latter making the Yorkshin arc way more interesting than its manga and 2011 anime counterparts... the way Togashi chooses to portray thw characters feelings is both strong and unique, and rather pretty subtle instead of the Oda's way in One Piece, in which there's just a huge appeal to make us feel bad through sad story, a character constantly crying and screaming... Togashi manages successfully to pass off those sad feelings a character is supposed to be going through in a pretty subtle and yet appealing way, and the anime can portray it perfectly with a perfect choose of soundtrack that just depicts the weight of each situation.

If you liked characters like Luffy and Goku, then I'm sure you'd pretty much like Gon, who also has that naiveness carved in him like the former and yet isn't so much a happy go guy like Goku or a silly one (not in a bad way) like Luffy, being a not exaggerated character and a pretty... how can I say... not overly happy or silly, not overly sad, not overly angry, has all those feelings well compacted within himself.

I think it's for sure worth giving it a watch (I'd advise the 1999 anime until the chimera Ants saga, where you'll inevitably have to switch to the 2011 one), and the nostalgic feeling I feel when hearing a soundtrack of the 1999 version or a scene of it is just too big, probably becausr I watched it in end 2013, where I was through a pretty good time of my life, still studying and having made a great year in school.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
The whole story isn't about Gon, either. There is variety.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
You gais sure do make it sound appealing, but then again you gais like Berserk. :donovan :donovan :donovan

I have Monster to finish right-now still though, if I can and still remember after I finished with Monster (which mig not be in this life-time) I might watch Hunter x Hunter.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Finish Monster right now... XD

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You can read hxh if you want to blaze through it. Poor art sometimes but you can usually somewhat understand the story. :king

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
SuperSaiyan2 said:
You can read hxh if you want to blaze through it. Poor art sometimes but you can usually somewhat understand the story. :king
I have never read a manga in my life before.

besides DBS :eek:mg :eek:mg :eek:mg

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o