I'm glad Toei never reported to clichés filler ep ideas like a beach episode

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
But they did regulate them to promo art

1000001524.jpg
There's a lot to digest...

1. Piccolo is sweating profusely realizing that going fully clothed was a bad idea.

2. Bulma and Puar, the only non-fighters, can sense Piccolo's great uncomfort.

3. Bulma is in shorts and a T-shirt, indicating she may be insecure about her age (after all, she had a baby just over a year prior).

4. Chi-Chi is in high-cut swinwear... nice.

Hector

High Class Warrior
I'll never forgive them for not making a beach filler episode.

ScottyFamalam

Low Class Warrior
The episodes with Maron in a swimsuit were arguably beach episodes seeing as they take place at the Turtle House, which is surrounded by water, and we see her and Krillin in swimsuits. The episode where Krillin dumps Maron also takes place at a public beach.

Similar things could be said about the episode where Goku, Bulma, and Krillin go to the cave. We see Bulma in her swimsuit and they go back to the Turtle House.

There's also that flashback scene in GT where Pan remembers when everyone went to the beach.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Piccolo could always just take off his weights… LOL.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Piccolo might just be more vulnerable to heat and sweating since his kind lives entirely off of water.

Warmmedown

Elite
resorted.
relegated?

How come it's a cliche? Tbh can't think of anime with beach episodes. DBZ had the Marron/Garlic Jr arc.

I like the chapter covers showing different situations. Cool outfits and it's cool to imagine how characters would be living different lives (Gintama goes further and actually has them doing random jobs/activities).