In Yo! Son-Goku and his friends return!...

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I remember in the OVA, they all had a contest to see who fights Abo & Cado. These fellows were said to be as strong as Freeza, yet Yamcha and the others also participated in that contest. They didn't seem to be like "no thanks. I can't handle an opponent of that level anyway.".

Is that proof that the humans at-least surpassed 1st Form Freeza (even-though how anyone besides Kuririn knows how strong 1st Form Freeza is, I don't know) in the OVA?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Well nobody knows how strong is Freeza in his second form [Except his parents] so it's safe to say that Abo-Cado are as strong as Freeza's first form which I don't find any hard to believe that the humans surpassed that level.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Fearless Boo said:
Well nobody knows how strong is Freeza in his second form [Except his parents] so it's safe to say that Abo-Cado are as strong as Freeza's first form which I don't find any hard to believe that the humans surpassed that level.
Why would Goku be thinking 1st Form Freeza, though? I know he sensed his power at one point, but why would he?

Also does that mean 1st Form Freeza > Goku, since Goku showed Tarble Super-Saiyan?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Fearless Boo said:
I get what you mean now. What I was saying from the humans only Kuririn knows how powerful most of Freeza's forms on Namek were. Yamcha & Tenshinhan only sensed Mecha-Freeza's suppressed power.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
Trump takes it in the ACE
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui